BlacklistID(s): 104356

Blacklist Reason
Killing president at 20 procent tax

Staff Member: Sentinel

Involved users
I don't remember

Why should you be unblacklisted?

I SUPPOSE THERE IS NO NEED TO APPROVE OR DENY

Basically the President Had Been President For About 10 min, i killed him cause of high taxes. After i killed him i believe he called me Idiot/moron. ( in ooc). I realised after that taxes was 20 percent not 21 since they told me, which i ackowledged that i didn't know. I believe the blacklist was Much exagerrated handing me a 20 day blacklist i believe for a minor mistake ( 1 percent difference). Since People on the server told me it has to be 21 percent taxes  i told them i wouldnt do it again, and the guy reporting me said he would let it go (apperantly not as forgiving as he said he would be).  A Shorter blacklist would be much more fitting for the crime considering the minor difference between rule breakage and a mistake. Since the blacklist is almost over i would just like to address this to let sentinel know that he was overexaggerating ( perhaps more perspective next time). If the blacklist was not 20 days well then sorry. Atleast it was multiple days, since you cant check the date the blacklist was made ( or i don't know how) i don't know for certain if it was 20 days - ^8Toxic_0/Russianm3me
I cant even hand out 20 days blacklist, either it was changed by another member of staff with out my acknowledgement.

You raided at 20% tax and hence why i handed out a blacklist.
Approved per Rule 6 - no request given by staff
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]