Important information regarding Clan/Group Activity
It's come to my attention there are some clans/groups that have not been very active recently, some spanning back to last year.

As clan officer I have decided to declare an ultimatum for clans and groups:

Any clan or group owners who have not had any activity on their clan/group threads in the past 30 days, please contact me via discord PM by 27/04/19 (1 week) to avoid having your clan/group moved to closed.
This is to keep on top of inactive groups or clans and keep the forum tidy.

To avoid this, simply contact me stating you do not wish to have your clan/group closed.
Any owners who request to not be moved to closed but continue to show no visible evidence of activity 1 week after the deadline has passed will have their clan/group closed.

I will not set any definitions for 'activity' as I don't want to turn this into a box ticking exercise.
Simply show evidence on your clan/group's thread of recent activity. This could be anything as simple as screenshots of members RP'ing in-game, forum RP such as news broadcasts involving your group/clan or applications to join your group/clan.
These are merely suggestions however and you should decide for yourself what you feel is appropriate as every clan/group is different, if it's obvious you've put the effort in you'll be unlikely to be closed. Which is why each clan/group will be judged individually.

If you have questions, which you no doubt will, please feel free to contact me via discord.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 3 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski, Luna, Zecon