Dae, Kayuzi ッ
Reported User(s): Dae, Kayuzi ッ

Reported User's SteamID: Both dosn't fit here.

Date & Time (GMT): 18/4/19 @ 13:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
SteamID's : Dae - STEAM_0:1:176979482 
                 Kayuzi ッ- STEAM_0:0:142960071

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So everything started with me and P1ll4N raided Dae and Kayuzi in their base because we heard contra. and we won the raid so we started to transport the pots they had. And when we just had finished with transport ur pots to mine villa, they found our house and then they switched to Government workers just because they don't want to lose their weapons if they die. and they start to raid us for no reason as government workers. But they only raided because we raided them. So they revenge raided us.

It was no laws about High walls. 

Evidence

[Image: Qfsq2Vh.png]

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Hello, Kayuzi here.

When I was patrolling around your house I litterally saw you with a gun in your hands trough the windows. I then called for backup because you were heavily armed. I dont’t see any rule breakage here?
Oh and just saying, pill4n was building during a raid...
(04-18-2019, 08:26 PM)Verdict OG Wrote: Hello, Kayuzi here.

When I was patrolling around your house I litterally saw you with a gun in your hands trough the windows. I then called for backup because you were heavily armed. I dont’t see any rule breakage here?

I never had it in my hands. And I never showed my self with my gun on the back so how could you know that we was armed?

P1ll4N We wasn't sure when you started to random raid us. thats why we was building when you blow the door.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Well you started recording a bit late. Do you have extended versions of both your and PILL4N perspective? I saw you armed when my car outside Villa's. I hid it behind that little wall and zoomed in with my camera.

Also, we were 3 as a raiding company. Me, Dae and Kappatalist. The PR is only posted on me and Dae? Not on Kappatalist? He raided aswell. Clearly because we had a conflict, the PR is posted only on us two.

May I just state that there were 3 police cars with sirens stopping infront of your house? You should know that you were getting raided. PILL4N built when we breached the door...
Dae arrived even after I did and only responded to a call about armed men at Villas, as did I. I attempted to yell to get your attention, yet you both continued to ignore us, so I took the decision to accept the warrant and raid your home, I don't really see any rule breakage here?
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(04-19-2019, 07:42 AM)Verdict OG Wrote: Well you started recording a bit late. Do you have extended versions of both your and PILL4N perspective? I saw you armed when my car outside Villa's. I hid it behind that little wall and zoomed in with my camera.

Also, we were 3 as a raiding company. Me, Dae and Kappatalist. The PR is only posted on me and Dae? Not on Kappatalist? He raided aswell. Clearly because we had a conflict, the PR is posted only on us two.

May I just state that there were 3 police cars with sirens stopping infront of your house? You should know that you were getting raided. PILL4N built when we breached the door...

1. May I ask you why you and Dae change job to Government workers immediately when Dae tried to get in my house and I gun pointed him out? And why are you standing with a camera behind the big villas wall immediately when you become Officer? you only change job because you wanted to raid us. And I only got an Extended video of me and P1ll4N placing the pots.

2. He only got a call from you and Dae that we were armed. He had no idea about you guys was revenge raiding us.

3. We never heard the keypad was open and we could not hear you stepping outside ur window. So he continued the building.
And we thought that you were not about to raid us.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(04-19-2019, 10:01 AM)Kappatalist Wrote: Dae arrived even after I did and only responded to a call about armed men at Villas, as did I. I attempted to yell to get your attention, yet you both continued to ignore us, so I took the decision to accept the warrant and raid your home, I don't really see any rule breakage here?

Only because we ignore you yell on us. Are you allowed to raid?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Closed upon request.