RiNO
Reported User(s): RiNO

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130031570

Date & Time (GMT): Not Sure

Summary of the incident
User has built on a roof, plus he is doomforting.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...KyQi7XVFvY
What is a Doomfort in this base?

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(04-17-2019, 12:21 PM)RiNO Wrote: What is a Doomfort in this base?

There is a shooting whole while there is a corridor with no protection for the raider. Plus when peeking a part of your head is hidden and only your chest can be seen. Also as see you are angle abusing.
Wolven checked the base today, he confirmed that it wasn't a doomfort but told me to remove.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I checked this base roughly 20 minutes ago as RiNO sent a request asking for the base to be checked.

The actual base has a ramp in which the video does not show which leads onto the roof. I asked RINO to remove the part of the defense on the roof as bases aren't meant to be built on the roof.

I had checked the cover from where RINO was shooting and it showed chest+ therefore the base was fine. I have given RINO a warning to not use this base again. I will leave the decision up to the Trial/admins that deal with this case.
Wolven

Events in PR occurred prior to moderator warning about the base and its subsequent amendments. If any further issues occur with the base, feel free to post another PR, however, since this particular variation has already been dealt with in-game by Wolven, I am going to deny this PR.
 Zecon
not an Administrator