Pablo
Reported User(s): Pablo

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90672701

Date & Time (GMT): 16/4/19 @ 15:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Pablo has been fined by my several times today, every time he has gone out of his way to be personally harrasing of me. But thats besides the point.
The point is that he cannot keep it in character, and when i tried to fine him for speeding as he had commited such an offense, and because facing the consequences of a crime in the game was too much for him, he decided to jump into his car and run me over, drive away and not look back once to call a paramedic.

This video speaks  for itself, its just a blatant, uneccessary CDM:

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_EnL5V3vrI
He random arrest me and random giving me ticket 5 times before that happend. So i got angry because admin wont respond to me and i choose wrong option. Sorry but he destroy my fun on fearless. Sad
INVOLVED - LITTLE BIT

In the last 2 weeks i've seen Pablo running around minging and breaking several rules. I even caught him breaking 3 rules in 7 minutes, somebody needs to give this guy some type of punishment and make him read the rules for once, because this is starting to get really annoying and he's throwing everyones first time experience on Fearless into the mud.

Thanks.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(04-16-2019, 02:44 PM)johan123 Wrote: He random arrest me and random giving me ticket 5 times before that happend. So i got angry because admin wont respond to me and i choose wrong option. Sorry but he destroy my fun on fearless. Sad

I arrested you once, because you refused to pay a ticket.
I gave you tickets for offending Permanent Law #3 as well as breaking the presidents set laws regarding speed limits.

Even if i had broken rules, heck, even if i would've hacked, RDMd, DAd and handed out OOC death threats, you STILL have no right to CDM me.
Sad 
But the funny part about this is you are only arresting/ticket me because you got anggry from me raiding you once. Thats anoying for me trying to play on the server. Sad
(04-16-2019, 07:31 PM)johan123 Wrote: But the funny part about this is you are only arresting/ticket me because you got anggry from me raiding you once. Thats anoying for me trying to play on the server. Sad

Didnt know you raided me until you told me long after.
I ticket/arrest/warn everyone i see breaking the law when i play policia, you dont get immunity just because you raided me one time, you're treated equal to all others
Approved
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]