goodbye
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
See ya later man, take care!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Bye babes. Don't popup on steam again pls Wink
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
(04-16-2019, 12:20 PM)I Rookie (Isaac) Wrote: Bye babes. Don't popup on steam again pls Wink

As a matter of fact I will.
Bye bye!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-15-2019, 10:21 PM)Eoin Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 09:54 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 09:24 PM)Julern Wrote: lol who this?

Comon man don't be rude, Eoin can be a good person if you really get to know him.

OT: Bye Eoin, I've bumped into you a few times in the past including that Detective RP with John Jong and you. You may not remember but you were funny af. Wish we could've got to know each other more. Enjoy whatever the future brings you, hopefully it's not full of shiet or general bootlickers who want to stalk you all the time and talk shit.

That’s was one of the best Rp we tried so hard to get info on them guys. Just for nearly killing John with their car hahah

dont need to know more than this to see how cringe humor you have lol
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(04-16-2019, 04:48 PM)Julern Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 10:21 PM)Eoin Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 09:54 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 09:24 PM)Julern Wrote: lol who this?

Comon man don't be rude, Eoin can be a good person if you really get to know him.

OT: Bye Eoin, I've bumped into you a few times in the past including that Detective RP with John Jong and you. You may not remember but you were funny af. Wish we could've got to know each other more. Enjoy whatever the future brings you, hopefully it's not full of shiet or general bootlickers who want to stalk you all the time and talk shit.

That’s was one of the best Rp we tried so hard to get info on them guys. Just for nearly killing John with their car hahah

dont need to know more than this to see how cringe humor you have lol
ok.