SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81113173

BanID: 82121

Ban Reason
fearrp

Staff Member: Awerstuck

Involved users
me awerstuck

Why should you be unbanned?
I got banned with no good reason an werstuck killed me before so ban him or anything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HWptYuZgCg
From my limited understanding of German, that is the biggest bowl of metagaming and rulebreakage I have ever heard/seen.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So whilst we're here, I'd like a comment from the following people regarding the metagaming:

Arikame,
Dennis,
Nico168299,
Nephew,
RoCKy,
✪ToLaZyFemBoy

Regarding your video, you have failed to show the part where I banned you.
Kind Regards,

(04-14-2019, 08:44 PM)Awestruck Wrote: So whilst we're here, I'd like a comment from the following people regarding the metagaming:

Arikame,
Dennis,
Nico168299,
Nephew,
RoCKy,
✪ToLaZyFemBoy

Alright, so I wasn't participating in that group today. I think I was doing some cop RP atm, I was just in the discord.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
(04-14-2019, 08:44 PM)Awestruck Wrote: So whilst we're here, I'd like a comment from the following people regarding the metagaming:

Arikame,
Dennis,
Nico168299,
Nephew,
RoCKy,
✪ToLaZyFemBoy

i dont really understand what i did wrong?
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Arikame will respond tomorrow.

-Posted on behalf of Arikame-
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
As you can see.. I am standing over there with the women outfit..
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Hello, Thanks for waiting for my response, Sadly i couldn't respond this night since i had to get up early, Now, I'd like to know where i've Metagamed. The first part of the Video you see me "propclimbing", Technically i wanted to Build something but i was sort of Brain AFK in that moment. Afterwards you heard someone saying, SRU is coming (SRU Kommt [German]). Which i of course responded too AFTER i've seen AND heard shots coming from industrial [Which you can see at roughly 1:29/1:31] Coming towards a friend of mine behind a car. While i Walked towards them I've seen Shots going onto Citizens aswell from the Police Force. When we Pushed the Industrial Tunnel we did it without Say Something like Push or something like that. Now When you hear : Awestruck is coming (Awestruck Kommt [German]). We've meant the SWAT Van which Everyone Saw aswell IC, Of course we would run Back instead of having a Open Fire Fight with no Cover at a Public Area Which isn't even our Base. At Roughly 4:30 You can hear OG Player say : I got Tased (Ich wurde getased [German]), Nobody Responded to that Call since it Wasn't IC Which would've been Metagaming. Aswell Dennis Wasn't part of Anything since he was RolePlaying as a Diffrent Job.
[Image: 581b12a0d997817ddb6c2dc6d97cc106.jpg]
Below are the evidences found from the video, thanks to a translation from an anonymous trusted source.
As you can see, I have found the following people to be metagaming:
- fightertom (OG Player)
- Nico
- RoCKy
and will be receiving a day ban for metagaming.

3:15 - (fightertom)
He is asking whether one of his guys is in the SRU van

3:23 - (Nico)
"I'm at MTL, I will shoot them if I can with my AWP"

3:37 - (RoCKy)
"At least 3 officers or SRUs are still alive"

3:43 - (RoCKy)
"SRU only drives around with their SWAT van all the time"

3:48 - (fightertom)
"This guys knows I am one of us (The Wolves) and drives away with this SWAT van, even tho I'm having my hands up"

4:17 - (fightertom)
"Guys help, I'm being kidnapped (funny way of saying arrested) by the SRU at connectivity warehouse"

4:30 - (RoCKy)
"The SRUs are currently outside, so it isn't safe for them"

That being said, the FearRP breakage was valid and no evidence has been provided to prove otherwise thus this is denied.
Kind Regards,