Julian Assange
Its My Birthday! 
Julian Assange was recently arrested and taken out of Ecuador’s embassy in London and is facing several charges in the UK, US, and Sweden.

What do you think about this situation? Should he be punished for his actions? Did he set a good example by whistleblowing? Will he be found guilty? What do you think will happen to him?

Discuss Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

He has good intentions but went about them the wrong way.
I think he’s guilty.
Release the man. He only told us the truth about what the governments are hiding
if you disagree you're a bootlicker
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(04-14-2019, 12:16 PM)Forgee Wrote: He has good intentions but went about them the wrong way.
I think he’s guilty.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
he didn't commit any crimes, he did the right thing and should never be sent to the US.
i do however believe that he should be investigated for rape allegations (the investigation was unable to go ahead due to him hiding in the embassy) - surely he'll be found innocent and after that he should be a free man.

he's a great guy and the US charges are bollocks
The following 3 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Archer, Nudelsalat, Eclipze
when a hero being arrested is given less attention than some over-hyped TV show, you know the world is fucked up
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-14-2019, 03:13 PM)Grizzly. Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 12:16 PM)Forgee Wrote: He has good intentions but went about them the wrong way.
I think he’s guilty.
Damn he fucked up.