Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

Bonus clip of the defense of the church: 

[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Pollux
(04-16-2019, 10:03 PM)PhantomSolaris Wrote: Bonus clip of the defense of the church: 

2:15, pro aim

Regards,
Fearless Donator
And y'all failed to kill me which got you killed. Tounge I was running for my life there at the end
(04-17-2019, 01:53 AM)Arny Wrote: And y'all failed to kill me which got you killed. Tounge I was running for my life there at the end

Ye you were somehow immune to my awp shots
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(04-17-2019, 08:57 AM)Chumps Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 01:53 AM)Arny Wrote: And y'all failed to kill me which got you killed. Tounge I was running for my life there at the end

You got me to like 10 hp and then like 10 of my medkits kicked in, Random ran out of coffee at the tunnel and almost made it
Jeez aha, poor frost, the last gasmask to leave the facility - he got slaughtered aha
Wolven

(04-17-2019, 12:07 PM)Arny Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 08:57 AM)Chumps Wrote:

You got me to like 10 hp and then like 10 of my medkits kicked in, Random ran out of coffee at the tunnel and almost made it

hahaha no wonder
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
That looks amazing guys :O
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 1 user Likes Lesanka's post:
  • rino