[SPOILERS] Avengers: Endgame
Everyones heard of it, comes out in a week and a half ish (In Europe anyway..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcMBFSGVi1c

My predictions for the movie: Cap will die and Tony will retire/go inactive as Iron-Man.

Cannot wait for the movie, bought cinema tickets yesterday!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
What an amazing movie this was, from start to finish, it is impressive how Marvel keeps improving themselves somehow.

Rest in peace to Tony and Natasha, you will be missed. Will be interesting to see what happens to Steve Rogers now that he is old, but still alive.
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lewwings, Pollux
Great film overall, enjoyed every second of it - plus I got a free poster so that’s mega cool

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I watched it today, it was amazing. I did like how unpredictable the last battle was, like at one point I thought Thanos might actually win again.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
In my opinion, it wasn't a bad film but not what it was advertised to be either. Was very hyped for it and ultimately dismayed.
I like how they linked the storyline from Infinity War, and how well portrayed the characters were, but I found the plot twists predictable and some of the personal drama over-done/unnecessary.
I'll give a 6-7/10
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Loved it all. Was a nostalgia trip going back to so many previous movies. The last hour was particularly amazing. So many epic moments and sad moments!

Favourite moments would be when Cap wields Mjolnir, when all the dusted Avengers return through Strange's portals, and the minutes before Tony snaps, where Thor, Cap, Tony and Captain Marvel are all taking turns trying to stop Thanos from putting the gauntlet on.

Iron Man's final sacrifice was truly breathtaking and that whole sequence after he snapped and at the funeral really got a lump in my throat. "Proof Tony Stark has a heart" really got to me.

I liked how they wrapped up Captain America's story. He finally got his dance with Peggy, finally wielded Mjolnir, finally said Avengers Assemble!

I felt like Black Widow died too soon, would have liked to see her in that final battle. However, I see why she sacrificed herself, since Hawkeye has a family they're trying to bring back.

I liked how Thor is back with the Guardians again at the end, hopefully he'll appear in Guardians 3. I'd like to see more of him still. People have been moaning about him staying fat for the whole movie, but I really don't think it mattered as he still kicked ass in the final battle.

I'm glad Hulk is still around at the end, hopefully he can at least pop up in some future movies, even if not having a major role going forward. I was surprised they revealed him as Professor Hulk so early, and just in a diner. I was kinda hoping Bruce would have some kind of epic moment mid-battle where the Hulk finally comes back and has another showdown with Thanos after losing in Infinity War. I feel like they underused Hulk a bit in that respect but he still had his epic moment when he did the snap to bring everyone back, and I see that they're taking him in a different direction now anyway.

I don't quite understand their concept of time travel and how killing your old self doesn't affect your current self, and I can sense a few plot holes being discovered in terms of things that happens while in time travel. Loki disappearing with the tesseract for example. Maybe they've done this on purpose as things which will have to be fixed in phase 4, who knows.

Anyway, I'd give it a solid 10. You go to these kind of movies for an experience and a thrill and it certainly checked both of those boxes for me.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Ranger, Pollux
(05-01-2019, 07:10 PM)Tomo Wrote: Loved it all. Was a nostalgia trip going back to so many previous movies. The last hour was particularly amazing. So many epic moments and sad moments!

Favourite moments would be when Cap wields Mjolnir, when all the dusted Avengers return through Strange's portals, and the minutes before Tony snaps, where Thor, Cap, Tony and Captain Marvel are all taking turns trying to stop Thanos from putting the gauntlet on.

Iron Man's final sacrifice was truly breathtaking and that whole sequence after he snapped and at the funeral really got a lump in my throat. "Proof Tony Stark has a heart" really got to me.

I liked how they wrapped up Captain America's story. He finally got his dance with Peggy, finally wielded Mjolnir, finally said Avengers Assemble!

I felt like Black Widow died too soon, would have liked to see her in that final battle. However, I see why she sacrificed herself, since Hawkeye has a family they're trying to bring back.

I liked how Thor is back with the Guardians again at the end, hopefully he'll appear in Guardians 3. I'd like to see more of him still. People have been moaning about him staying fat for the whole movie, but I really don't think it mattered as he still kicked ass in the final battle.

I'm glad Hulk is still around at the end, hopefully he can at least pop up in some future movies, even if not having a major role going forward. I was surprised they revealed him as Professor Hulk so early, and just in a diner. I was kinda hoping Bruce would have some kind of epic moment mid-battle where the Hulk finally comes back and has another showdown with Thanos after losing in Infinity War. I feel like they underused Hulk a bit in that respect but he still had his epic moment when he did the snap to bring everyone back, and I see that they're taking him in a different direction now anyway.

I don't quite understand their concept of time travel and how killing your old self doesn't affect your current self, and I can sense a few plot holes being discovered in terms of things that happens while in time travel. Loki disappearing with the tesseract for example. Maybe they've done this on purpose as things which will have to be fixed in phase 4, who knows.

Anyway, I'd give it a solid 10. You go to these kind of movies for an experience and a thrill and it certainly checked both of those boxes for me.

thanks for spoiling im so exited to watch it tomorrow...
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(05-02-2019, 08:00 PM)Julern Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 07:10 PM)Tomo Wrote: -snip-

[Image: a4978d730deb81e41ea73087a51a47a5.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Julern, sebasti161
(05-02-2019, 08:00 PM)Julern Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 07:10 PM)Tomo Wrote: Loved it all. Was a nostalgia trip going back to so many previous movies. The last hour was particularly amazing. So many epic moments and sad moments!

the thread title has "Spoilers" but go off
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
Biggest spoiler for me was the movie being absolutely shit, like the rest of them.