bacunt
Steam Name: bacunt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100282959

BanID: 82110

Ban Reason
Disconnect to avoid NLR blacklist, 9th ban, placed on Last chance.

Staff Member: Captain Barry

Involved users
no one else

Why should you be unbanned?
I was genuinely not aware I was avoiding an NLR ban -- I believed atleast, at the time that the ban I had recieved meant that when I die I would have to wait for 10 minutes. Seeing as me and my friend were already close to heading off, I left since I couldn't see a reason to stay because I would just have to wait 10 minutes. I clicked the disagree button and left, thinking that'd be the end of it. I can't see how this avoids my blacklist, I would still wait 10 minutes each time I die? Or has it been altered so that I would have to wait one hour after it?
I come back now to play with my friends again to find I've been banned for 7 days.

Not to mention I didn't reconnect, I left for a few hours.

These 9 bans that are included are dating back as far as 2015, where I was like 12, I honestly can't see the benefit in holding them up to me 4 years later, I've been banned a single time this year, and 3 the year before. At the very start of my holidays I get banned for a week for a rule I had no clue I was breaking
I've checked the logs for the time just before you were banned and can see you did not reconnect. Somebody else joined just after you left so I must have mistook it for you.
I've removed your ban and deleted it from record. Apologies
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]