What type of city RP maps do you enjoy?
Out of personal interest, I made a quick Google forms survey to see what kind of city RP maps you enjoy. The survey has some basic questions about the map theme, layout, elements etc.

Though I feel like it should be stated that this is not in any way related to Fearless. I'm not making a Fearless specific map, and might never actually finish the map. No promises. Also, the survey results will be showcased in this thread and some other Garry's Mod modding communities, where the data was also collected from.
This is mainly done out of curiosity, or to use the information in the future. That also means that the survey is not Fearless specific, so answer what you like about city RP maps, not what would be fitting for Fearless. 

The survey doesn't cover everything, it's quite basic. So if there is something specific you'd like to mention, please mention it in the comments. 

LINK:
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
My answers wernt great like but answered to me best
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • TheSiphon
I will add more later, but what I think makes a map flow well is the loop on how the sections link together (v33x/v4b1 loop).
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • TheSiphon
Done Smile, good luck in making your map mate!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • TheSiphon
Just gave my opinions, I think you will appreciate them!
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • TheSiphon
I prefer the way you're going about it. Not making any promises or falsely hyping us up. If you would manage finishing it tho, it would be awesome.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • TheSiphon
Give you some feedback, hope it comes in handy.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • TheSiphon
Hope to see what you can do if you choose to do anything in the future regarding map making!
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • TheSiphon