Make it happen.
Make me teacher or I will eliminate FearlessRP. Last warning trolls.

[Image: rolfharris2.gif]
Owner would be better, no?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

ATTENTION:

It has come to my attention that the 7th grade will be having a dance this year and I would like to go with someone! If you would like to have the honor of being my date (which is very hard to do) please dm me with your application to become my date to the dance. The criteria of what I am looking for it preferably someone in my grade, someone that I know, and someone that is intellectual and has a good appearance. If you would like to go on the dance with my dm the application in the format shown below. Thank you and I am joyed to have so many applications in my dms as I know so many people would want the honor of going out with a fine man as myself.

The Application Format :

note: if application is not submitted in the proper format, it will be completely disregarded as I am expecting 100+ applications, so make sure yours is correct!

Name :

Nationality :

Previous Relationships :

Why I Should Consider You To Be My Partner :

Benefits Of You Dancing With Me :

Dancing Skills (1-10) :

Attitude Towards The Current President :

Video Games That Please You :

Are You Open To Date Beyond The Dance :

Height :

Favorite Color :

Favorite Food :

Dad's First Name :

Mom's First Name :

Hair Color :

Eye Color :

Weight :

Please DM me your applications preferably 1 week before the dance and make sure that it is well written and the grammar is correct or it will not be taken into consideration. Like I said, I am expecting 100+ applications and make sure yours can stand out and make me feel like you are the best candidate for me to bring to the dance. Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!
-Support
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(04-10-2019, 07:06 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Owner would be better, no?

To do that I would have to break the age of consent and possession of cheese pizza laws, such is the custom of holding said rank here. Allegedly.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Lewwings
I think he just called server owners pedos
(04-13-2019, 01:51 AM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: I think he just called server owners pedos

Thank you for clarifying what Wizards Sleeve posted, I was unsure of what he meant but since you’ve now clarified it, I have a complete understanding of what he said and your post is completely not useless.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]