I'm back.
Hey!

It's been a long time since I last played, due to me becoming too obsessed with Football Manager Skeptical but I am going to try and start being a lot more active over these comings months and start getting back into Garry's Mod. 

What is the activity like on Fearless, do alot of people still play it?
Look who came bouncing back

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • BouncingBall
Hehe,I think it has been a year since I last played ahha.
The following 1 user Likes BouncingBall's post:
  • Lewwings
ello, activity has been picking up recently! Good to see your back on the servers
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-09-2019, 05:17 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Look who came bouncing back

(04-09-2019, 05:22 PM)Grizzly Wrote: ello, activity has been picking up recently! Good to see your back on the servers

Just downloading all the content addons now, is everything in the content sub everything I need? Do I need to download HL2 episode 1 & 2 and maybe Counter Strike
(04-09-2019, 05:23 PM)BouncingBall Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 05:17 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Look who came bouncing back

(04-09-2019, 05:22 PM)Grizzly Wrote: ello, activity has been picking up recently! Good to see your back on the servers

Just downloading all the content addons now, is everything in the content sub everything I need? Do I need to download HL2 episode 1 & 2 and maybe Counter Strike

You would need to download all the content packs, but HL2 one and two are plus CS source aren't necessary they are just helpful in seeing props. Hope I helped <3
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Welcome Back!
Welcome back!
Wolven

Welcome back!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
is this "Balls"
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]