[FL:RP] H. Waters
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] H. Waters

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72132308

Date & Time (GMT): 9/4/19 @ 16:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me, Amaze and Inifistar.de were driving through main street, the cops were after us due to the president looking like a prisoner, I hit a car on the way but other than that no one was being endangered, there was no one in the middle of the road and there was a police cruiser available to continue the pursuit, They had no real reason to shoot us (3.1a Violence should always be the last option.) A pursuit should've been carried out first before opening fire.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRs_5JpdAek
Hey bud, As i said my reasoning to the shots being fired 1.  Over the radio it was said you were trying to run people over, 2. You mounted the pavement and i took this as a direct threat to my life and members of the public.  This is an RP community, and IRL if somebody in a RV Mounted the pavement and rammed cars the way you did, Lethal force would be used without question.

I hope this helps you understand my point of view of this incident
Hello,
I respect the fact you may of been listening to the radio but you had plenty of time to assess the situation, also I mounted the curb for like 2-3 seconds and didn't hit anyone, so even if I was driving on the curb still not really a reason to shoot, I'll leave it to the admins to make a decision.
Thanks for your reply.
I would disagree with your comment regarding mounting the curb, It is an imminent threat to life. Just think what would happen IRL if somebody done what you did and an armed officer was able to take the shot especially after hearing you're trying to run people over on the radio

Because i wasn't recording at the time, my evidence is non existent, so i would appreciate if anybody reading this that was an officer at the time of the event in question (With evidence of being an officer at the time) could confirm the radio communication transmitted and act as a witness in that regards.

If nobody comes forward as a witness to the above - I oblige by whatever decision a member of staff makes regarding this report.

Regards
To be honest I can see why he decided to shoot. The cop car was rammed and it looked like the RV was heading straight for him; natural instincts would say open fire.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved
 Zecon
not an Administrator