rp_evocity_fl
[Image: w6faN4l.png]
[Image: szo0m3l.png]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: AobPNya.png]
[Image: KVHr6eI.png]
[Image: KaUYH95.png]
[Image: 1uG0KHp.png]
[Image: amkx5Ev.png]
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sad
hi mom
Hhahahahaha

As i've said before i'll eat my words.

I put my trust in the man and was let down.

Won't happen again.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Jan
Well.. he called it.
What people don't realise is when you do shit like this and say 'im going to make a map!!!' as a contributor you're:

1. Wasting development time which could have been used on making something more feasible and possible
2. As seen here, he hasn't even passed the map on to another contributor/developer so even if someone wanted to complete what he started, we've back at the start
3. IF the staff team wanted to change the map, he has held the staff in limbo while the staff team has to wait for him to make a map for 5 months for him to simply fuck off without a word

I don't give a fuck if you say 'it's his own time'; he is developing for FL and the map + himself is an asset for FL. Once his is a contributor he is part of a team and what he's done here is gone 'I can't figure this out, im giving up without saying anything'. Complete fucking joke and honestly should be punished by staff team for his actions. Doing shit like that in life at work will oh so get you fired.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Jan
(04-08-2019, 01:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: What people don't realise is when you do shit like this and say 'im going to make a map!!!' as a contributor you're:

1. Wasting development time which could have been used on making something more feasible and possible
2. As seen here, he hasn't even passed the map on to another contributor/developer so even if someone wanted to complete what he started, we've back at the start
3. IF the staff team wanted to change the map, he has held the staff in limbo while the staff team has to wait for him to make a map for 5 months for him to simply fuck off without a word

I don't give a fuck if you say 'it's his own time'; he is developing for FL and the map + himself is an asset for FL. Once his is a contributor he is part of a team and what he's done here is gone 'I can't figure this out, im giving up without saying anything'. Complete fucking joke and honestly should be punished by staff team for his actions. Doing shit like that in life at work will oh so get you fired.

Good thing there's a difference between paid work and voluntary work.
Yeah, I think it's a damn shame that it ended up like this but I'm not fucking surprised.

A man can only take so much emotional bashing. None of the community members that have harassed and trash talked him during the time he worked on this map deserve any form of new content, so good riddance, honestly. 

I don't know CodedBrain's past, and I'm not going to connect this event to his history on Fearless, nor am I going to judge him based off something I personally have no knowledge of.
Nonetheless it's a damn shame that the map is put on hold indefinitely, and it's a real damn shame how some community members have voiced their "opinions" in this whole ordeal.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Tomo
(04-08-2019, 01:24 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 01:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: What people don't realise is when you do shit like this and say 'im going to make a map!!!' as a contributor you're:

Good thing there's a difference between paid work and voluntary work.
Yeah, I think it's a damn shame that it ended up like this but I'm not fucking surprised.

A man can only take so much emotional bashing. None of the community members that have harassed and trash talked him during the time he worked on this map deserve any form of new content, so good riddance, honestly. 

It's a damn shame that the map is put on hold indefinitely, and it's a real damn shame how some community members have voiced their "opinions" in this whole ordeal.
I don't know CodedBrain's past, and I'm not going to connect this event to his history on Fearless, nor am I going to judge him based off something I personally have no knowledge of.

Hey ho, it's not the first time coded dissapears without finishing a big project. All criticism was completely just and (like I called out since the start of this false promise) has just been proven.

Will you defend his next false promise aswell? I hope not because you're making yourself look foolish by doing so.

Staff that supported him should be ashamed, you've let down the members that got hyped once again. you all could've seen this coming yet chose to believe in your own ignorance.
And I 100% agree with Ghostkiller when he's saying CodedBrain should be punished.
While it's a shame the map is on hold, anyone who thinks Coded should be punished for not delivering the map is ridiculously delusional. There's no contract here, it's voluntary.

No further discussion on the topic of Coded's departure is necessary.

Closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]