SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

BanID: 82089

Ban Reason
Fear rp

Staff Member: Forgee

Involved users
Me,Power pulka, strike10,another guy

Why should you be unbanned?
So this guy was laying down on the floor (mid raid)  in nexus garage after Randomly being injured and then i think power pulka put him under hostage idk why but it made sense to him to hostage an injured guy and i was standing in this corner for probably 3 min listening to music, i didnt even know it was a hostage situation, so i picked up the body after realizing it was laying there then power pulka told me to move back so i grabbed the body and did, then i get picked up by forgee while im trying to say i didnt know it was a hostage situation but all he said was stop acting like i didnt know what happend. and dont say ¨you where standing there for 5 min you know what happend, i was listening to music on my speaker i didnt hear shit so no. i apologise for what i did and i didnt mean to break fear rp like that, i just started playing FL again and i was unlucky so please approve this, a 6 month ban wont really make any diffrence on me or others, thanks julern
Pulka told you 4 times to "Step away from the body, Do not pick up the body" and you still did.
Just because you were "Listening to music" is not a good enough excuse to just outright excuse you from the rules.
I also did not appreciate how you then decided to sling insults at me during the admin sit we had.
He never said dont pick up the body, so thats a lie and the ¨insults¨ werent really insults i just called you a bitch because you really decided to give me an 6 month for something so minor you could've even given me a warning but no. all he said was step back, he never said dont pick up the body.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(04-08-2019, 07:24 AM)Julern Wrote: He never said dont pick up the body, so thats a lie and the ¨insults¨ werent really insults i just called you a bitch because you really decided to give me an 6 month for something so minor you could've even given me a warning but no. all he said was step back, he never said dont pick up the body.

12 bans is a sufficient amount of warnings, if you didn’t get the point by then thats unfortunately not my problem.
(04-08-2019, 09:47 AM)Forgee Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:24 AM)Julern Wrote: He never said dont pick up the body, so thats a lie and the ¨insults¨ werent really insults i just called you a bitch because you really decided to give me an 6 month for something so minor you could've even given me a warning but no. all he said was step back, he never said dont pick up the body.

12 bans is a sufficient amount of warnings, if you didn’t get the point by then thats unfortunately not my problem.

Tell me how strike has 15 bans 49 blacklists and his ubr got approved. so dont try to bring up bans or warnings. got 840 hours on this server dont want to end the fun so Quickly, i can gurantee this wont happen again.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(04-08-2019, 12:32 PM)Julern Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 09:47 AM)Forgee Wrote:

Tell me how strike has 15 bans 49 blacklists and his ubr got approved. so dont try to bring up bans or warnings. got 840 hours on this server dont want to end the fun so Quickly, i can gurantee this wont happen again.

Unfortunately, I can no longer trust your words "I can guarantee this wont happen again" as this is now your 12th ban and your 3rd UBR.
INVOLVED

Right before Julern got picked up by Forgee i was in a Discord call with Julern and he was playing loud music on his speaker (Sicko Mode) I understand why he is saying that he didn't hear Power Pulka's commands. And Julern was standing further away from Pulka so he didn't really hear everything. 

Here is a clip of me and Julern being on Discord and him listening to music:
https://youtu.be/VAWXBoSYzKI

Sorry JoeJoe...
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
I will reduce the ban to 2 months and it will stay on record, in the future you cannot use this as an excuse.