hmmmmmmmmm 2: Electric Boogaloo
yes and in the real world let’s just let people out of prison when the prisoner FEELS ‘they’ve served enough time’. don’t rlly see your logic dimitris if you haven’t changed then you won’t get unbanned the amount of time you spent banned is simply irrelevant.

and just to add - it is really obvious you are being used in order for JackZ or some other person to deal a cheap blow against wolven.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux
(04-07-2019, 07:15 AM)juicyorange Wrote: yes and in the real world let’s just let people out of prison when the prisoner FEELS ‘they’ve served enough time’. don’t rlly see your logic dimitris if you haven’t changed then you won’t get unbanned the amount of time you spent banned is simply irrelevant.

and just to add - it is really obvious you are being used in order for JackZ or some other person to deal a cheap blow against wolven.

That's your opinion, but I would never allow anyone to use me. All i want is justice for the way Wolven made me feel.
Imagine some community members notoriously known for toxicity feeling the need to post a player report on a user with evidence from 10 months ago. It goes completely beyond me how time relevancy has not shut the case down yet.

Surprisingly enough this all also takes place after the whole Ghostkiller incident. Fucking pathetic.

Also

Spoiler :
[Image: ad2d44f04df2ff9b13a0d280553fa364.png]

Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Agorith, Lewwings, PhantomSolaris, Pollux
(04-07-2019, 09:16 AM)Yonno Wrote: It goes completely beyond me how time relevancy has not shut the case down yet.

Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a rule for how long ago an event has to take place before you can no longer report on it?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(04-07-2019, 09:16 AM)Yonno Wrote: Imagine some community members notoriously known for toxicity feeling the need to post a player report on a user with evidence from 10 months ago. It goes completely beyond me how time relevancy has not shut the case down yet.

Surprisingly enough this all also takes place after the whole Ghostkiller incident. Fucking pathetic.

Also

Spoiler :

Let's say I am known for being toxic. What does that have to do with Wolven's case? Absolutely nothing, what he did was wrong and he should be punished for it.
(04-07-2019, 09:39 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 09:16 AM)Yonno Wrote: Imagine some community members notoriously known for toxicity feeling the need to post a player report on a user with evidence from 10 months ago. It goes completely beyond me how time relevancy has not shut the case down yet.

Also

Spoiler :

Let's say I am known for being toxic. What does that have to do with Wolven's case? Absolutely nothing, what he did was wrong and he should be punished for it.

What? Something that happened 10 months a go and was already dealt with?
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
(04-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Arny Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 09:39 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Also

Spoiler :

What? Something that happened 10 months a go and was already dealt with?

If it was already dealt with it would have been denied instantly, also no one can recall it being dealt with fully, so not, I don't believe it has. All punishments should happen if you break a rule.
Thread was made to directly mock a specific player report. Community input is not needed with player reports.

Closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]