Wolven
I am literally only stating what had happened at the time. I am and always will be involved in this case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-06-2019, 08:57 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I am literally only stating what had happened at the time. I am and always will be involved in this case.

You've changed the story about 2 times now. Either be truthful and specific or stop posting.
The story progressed Dimitris, it did not change. Please remain on topic.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-06-2019, 10:13 PM)Awestruck Wrote: The story progressed Dimitris, it did not change. Please remain on topic.

From "the story was dealt with back then" you went to "I am not sure who provided the information and what the outcome was". I am staying on topic trying to get the guy that harassed me and made me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome on FL punished.
Let me also add that Wolven deleted the messages he sent me on discord.
https://imgur.com/a/PQm1v17
Why are you deleting messages relevant to the case, Wolven?
Let me remind you that tampering with evidence is disallowed by the courthouse rules.
Hello Dimitris,

You aren't the only one I've deleted messages with, and certainly won't be the last.

Explain how I'm tampering with evidence which isn't related to FL in any sort, the conversation was about a forum situation that we both encountered prior to the v2d incident. Let me reiterate, the screenshots that you have provided further up this player report is something I'm not denying , I did indeed say that you were "clapped," "Shut your greek mouth up" etc, you have provided those screenshots in this player report. Unless you wanted me to keep all the messages of our conversation other than the screenshots you have provided, you certainly would've taken Imgurs of them. You and I both know they weren't relevant to the case at all. You and I both know that you took full responsibility of me "coming forth and talking a lot of nonsense. "

It is in my best interest to remove messages that I have sent, and or block certain users, (As I have done) to stay away from possible drama. If you needed the messages, surely you would've posted them by now.

I'm not making any more replies as this player report is going around in circles.

Have a great night.
Wolven

The screenshots were and are relevant to the case. If you wanted to block me you could just do that you didn't need to remove the messages.
The fact that the messages were deleted really doesn’t matter.

What does matter is what they said - Which we have screenshots of.

You targeted Dimitris after an in game altercation, then insulted him on an OOC level even highlighting the fact that he was Greek like it had anything to do with it which makes it seem like your harassment was also targeting Dimitris nationality. Do you not like Greek people?

I am simply here to see the accused receive just punishment for harassing another community member on an ooc level using both fearless and non-fearless services to do so.
Regardless of whether or not it was dealt with at the time, all of this happened ages ago and we're confident that Wolven would not act like this now. If you wanted something to be done about it, you should have posted a report at the time. You've clearly sat on this case for the last year and now that you've found an opportune moment to try and discredit Wolven, you've dropped this evidence. Doesn't work like that I'm afraid.

Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]