Wolven
I'd just like to say in my own defence, as any man should, just because I do not recall or remember something, does not mean I am lying. I am only saying it as it is and what it was from what I remember at the time.

Thanks
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Awestruck your statement has gone from the case being dealt with for sure to “I can not remember the outcome”.

Nobody had the screenshots, nothing was ever reported from Dimitris.

Now it is.

The person who was harassed would like a just case in the Courthouse and would like to see the person that harassed him given a punishment for such actions that caused him discomfort and a feeling of not being welcome at FearlessRP.

No player should feel unwelcome from the actions of another community member, Wolven should not have harassed Dimitris and now Dimitris is reporting him for it and wants a just case.

Thankyou.
May I just state:

Harassment is in the Terms of Service agreement of FearlessRP.

“You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:

- use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);”

This means that regardless of time from the incident, The situation still has to be dealt with and punishment still needs to be put in place for violation of TOS and in this case, Wolven harassing another community member via infame clan radio chat.

For example exploiting is against ToS and if I exploited in 2016 and it was just found i’d be permanently suspended for it. 

How come Wolven was found guilty of harassing another user but no punishment was given? 

Most likely because no report was in place or bias but either way now a report is up and justice needs to be served for Dimitris’ sake.

Wolven, you haven’t even denied my claims of harassment against you. You know you harsssed Dimitris. Take responsibility.
More screenshots of (out-of-game) harassment this time, however regarding the same in-game altercation that occurred on FearlessRP.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

Dimitris was called "Clapped" by wolven, which is english slang for 'Ugly'.

Furthermore, Dimitris was told not to run his "small Greek mouth over the internet" 

This comment seems to not only be motivated from the altercation that happened in game however it also seems to be racially motivated and targeting Dimitris' nationality of Greek as from what Wolven highlighted in the text.

This is ridiculous that community members can harass others like this without punishment. This is why the report has come up as this behaviour from Wolven is unacceptable.

As you can see the screenshots were taken from discord DM's regarding a situation that occured on the FearlessRP services.
I remember now that it was Zombie who got in contact with me and sent me the screenshots of the in-game chat that Dimitris and Wolven had. This occured around a month after the incident happened. As you can see from the screenshots in game, I decided to take no further action as both users were bad mouthing each other.
Kind Regards,

More screenshots have now arisen and now Dimitris himself (the victim of harassment) wants to persue this report and see the accused (Wolven) punished for his irrational actions.
(04-06-2019, 01:17 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I remember now that it was Zombie who got in contact with me and sent me the screenshots of the in-game chat that Dimitris and Wolven had. This occured around a month after the incident happened. As you can see from the screenshots in game, I decided to take no further action as both users were bad mouthing each other.

So since you claim that the case was already "dealt with" what made you think back then that such behaviour was suitable for a teacher and that no punishment should have taken place?
(04-06-2019, 01:55 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 01:17 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I remember now that it was Zombie who got in contact with me and sent me the screenshots of the in-game chat that Dimitris and Wolven had. This occured around a month after the incident happened. As you can see from the screenshots in game, I decided to take no further action as both users were bad mouthing each other.

So since you claim that the case was already "dealt with" what made you think back then that such behaviour was suitable for a teacher and that no punishment should have taken place?

Teachers are no different to any normal player and I had never claimed that such behaviour was acceptable. You were as bad as Wolven, and you even later sent him a DM that you had pushed Wolven towards it (as told to me by Wolven). This apparently all kicked off because Wolven was being harassed beforehand. The reaction is understandable, but not acceptable which is why he was spoken to about it.
Kind Regards,

In this case being spoke about literally harassing another user simply isn't enough of a just punishment for Dimitris which is why he is perusing this report.

A separate case could be made for Dimitris if he had harassed wolven but that's a lie, this is a case against Wolven for harassing Dimitris.
(04-06-2019, 02:10 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 01:55 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Teachers are no different to any normal player and I had never claimed that such behaviour was acceptable. You were as bad as Wolven, and you even later sent him a DM that you had pushed Wolven towards it (as told to me by Wolven). This apparently all kicked off because Wolven was being harassed beforehand. The reaction is understandable, but not acceptable which is why he was spoken to about it.

In every single post you've made, you have dodged every point that has been made by me and Jack. In no way what I said to wolven is equally bad to what he said to me. Also since you've already stated your opinion your comment's are no longer useful to the case.