Wolven
Your Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Accused Staff Member: Wolven

Involved users
Wolven

Date & Time (GMT): 2/4/19 @ 10:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence

(Have video saved Wolven, so if you take it down I can just upload it).

Video is of Arny, Perqe and Wolven in a raid.

At 1:40 in the video you can hear Wolven telling Perqe (the raider) that Zulu is not in a position and by doing so giving an advantage to a friend in a raid by using his admin powers.
Wolven,

Are you going to respond to your admin abuse case? As a staff member who is trying to show that he can be trusted in the position, I as a community member find it not trust worthy for you to not reply to this admin abuse of helping friends in a raid with your admin powers.

Keep in mind this is what Wolven uploaded on himself, imagine what he has told other friends in other raids which he hasn't uploaded.
I would also like to point out, at 0:43 he calls out to Perqe that 'he is fucked from behind' as Wolven was overwatching the raid and calling out anyone who could be a threat from behind by abusing his no-clip and phase.
Hi Wolven,

It seems you've viewed the thread but are unable to figure out a reply? Im not sure whats more concerning, that you've seen the thread and don't want to comment because you know you've fucked up or you're just too clueless on how to figure out how to submit a reply to this thread?
[Image: NdxJBGo.png]

As a staff member its quite clear you shouldn't be abusing your powers but even more so as a staff member you should take responsibility for your actions. Are you just going to pretend this never happened? If you're not willing to take blame for the actions you've caused even with hard evidence I wouldn't have faith in you as an admin when the spotlight isn't on you, as I sure wouldn't want to trust you.
Thanks for your report.

Apologies for the delay, the case is being discussed and we will endeavour to form a conclusion very soon.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thank you for your report.

There is no excuse for this. We have spoken privately to Wolven and this abuse has been noted against him internally.

We believe this is an isolated incident that he will have learned from. This occurred very early on in his days as Moderator and we are confident that he would not be so careless again, now that he has grown in the position.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]