kevin the god
Steam Name: kevin the god

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199840243

BanID: 82059

Ban Reason
Double Accounting | Extended as per last chance (Extended due to current ban)

Staff Member: [FL] Joe Joe

Involved users
only myself

Why should you be unbanned?
ok so basically i was abnned for 1 year and 5months this is wack,
i doubled account with only 1 hour left on my ban
my double account was foolish_clarence2010
this is very unfair since i had such little time on my ban
also i am very angry
i request i am either unbanned or only banned for a max of 5 days
thank you
Hi Kevin,

Let me put this as nicely as possible like I stated in the sit you are in no way in a bargaining position. Whether you have 1 hour, 1 day or 1 year on your ban Double Accounting is still Double Accounting. What you done was foolish and quite frankly a terrible idea. We take Double Accounting quite seriously and seeing as you took your time to get this account and then come on instead of waiting the extra hour was behind mine and the present team members comprehension. But Id like to know why do you feel that you deserve to be unbanned?

Sincerely,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I should be unbanned because I am a positive role model in the Fearless community I bring smiles and laughter to lots of faces and I also have lots of friends that I will make happy if I am unbanned if I am on unbaned I will not break any rules and I will take role-playing very seriously and try my best not to get into too much trouble I beg for you that I get unbanned because it is all that I want
--| Denied |--

You quite clearly knew what you were doing Kevin and what you thought as a 'Joke' is a serious rule breakage. Not only were you on last chance but decided to DA with 1 hour left and be so blatantly obvious about it like a joke everyone would laugh at. Well now you will face the repercussions of your actions.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<