RPP Recommendations
Nice to have a go, if it doesn't work out, it can always be amended. Not like admins HAVE to give out the RPP anyway ygm.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Zona
Member when you had to work for RPP and didn't get your friend to pester admins to give you them
Literally worse than the system of arsesniffing admins / mods for them. Oh well, I like any decision which pushes this server closer to shutting down. Death to this server <3
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Tomo, Edned, DreeBott, Lewwings
It's an alright idea, but then... Bring more RPP rewards.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 12 users Like Pear's post:
  • Kippsee, Wolven, Eclipze, Divey, mintblackbeard, Zona, Kaashmeere, Zecon, Agorith, don, DVN, DreeBott
The main idea behind the decision to add this system was so that RP would continue to happen on the server, even when staff members aren't online. Obviously ideally we would have an admin on 24/7, however that's not possible all the time and activity does need to improve generally too. Making a suggestion does not mean you're going to get a point by default and we will be keeping an eye on any wrong doing. Hopefully this works out, if you have any suggestions for edits to the rules we're all ears!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Tomo, Kaashmeere, Zona, Joe Joe, Exotic
[Image: IllustriousEasygoingAnemone-size_restricted.gif]

I hope it will go in the right way and no abused.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Zona
(03-28-2019, 08:47 PM)Robbtja Wrote: I liked Teachers giving them Smile

[Image: thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png]

Interesting. Hopefully it'll go well. Will surely have some attempts to dupe the system though.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • DreeBott
(03-28-2019, 09:03 PM)Divey Wrote: The main idea behind the decision to add this system was so that RP would continue to happen on the server, even when staff members aren't online. Obviously ideally we would have an admin on 24/7, however that's not possible all the time and activity does need to improve generally too. Making a suggestion does not mean you're going to get a point by default and we will be keeping an eye on any wrong doing. Hopefully this works out, if you have any suggestions for edits to the rules we're all ears!

Gotta say. This new system in concept seems like it'll work pretty well. Probably low amounts of abuse as they are reviewed by admins directly, and likely works better than any other alternative. Keep up the good work, but keep the playerbase updated if you find alternatives!
The following 1 user Likes Kaashmeere's post:
  • Zona
I don’t see much wrong with trying out something new. Besides; as many already has stated, it can be reversed if it doesn’t fit. Some people also stated that this will make the server die or become more “dead”, but I think that we need to change the way we are doing things now to prevent a funeral for Fearless.

Remember; Divey has already stated that you can come with new suggestions and criticism to the system, but personally I would suggest to try out the system before coming with negative predictions beforehand.

Overall, looking forward to see the recommendations, as I don’t have much time to join them, but it will be nice to see roleplays documented
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Kaashmeere
I don't think this will work out. I hope I am wrong. Nonetheless, let's see what comes out of it!