RPP Recommendations
Not being anti staff or anti community here but,

Have staff really gotten so lazy that they need others to point out good RP's to them for them to reward points - Surely they can recognise themselves?

I'll eat my words if i'm wrong but this system seems pointless to me.
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings, DreeBott, Dimitris, horror
(03-29-2019, 06:55 PM)JackZ Wrote: Not being anti staff or anti community here but,

Have staff really gotten so lazy that they need others to point out good RP's to them for them to reward points - Surely they can recognise themselves?

Logically speaking, the point of adding this is if there is no staff online it should encourage people to still rp with the knowledge they can still get points without staff observing them. 

It does, however, have the possibility of becoming a lazy scapegoat forfor  giving out points on the server. But that truly just depends on The staff. So we will see.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Tomo, Random
(03-29-2019, 07:32 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 06:55 PM)JackZ Wrote: Not being anti staff or anti community here but,

Logically speaking, the point of adding this is if there is no staff online it should encourage people to still rp with the knowledge they can still get points without staff observing them. 

It does, however, have the possibility of becoming a lazy scapegoat forfor  giving out points on the server. But that truly just depends on The staff. So we will see.

Well said from the man himself a fair point i overlooked however i feel it will prevent admins from giving points themselves or actually actively looking for good roleplays to reward
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Dimitris, Spartan_KCT
Not sure where I stand on this really, but we'll see how it works out. Nice to see staff trying to find ways to improve RP on the server.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Zona
Nice job Wink
[Image: Vgfsw2k.jpeg]
Snookum
Fearless Donator
(03-29-2019, 07:42 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 07:32 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Well said from the man himself a fair point i overlooked however i feel it will prevent admins from giving points themselves or actually actively looking for good roleplays to reward

[Image: 19033004384428176.jpg]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 17 users Like Generation's post:
  • Byra, Tomo, Ghost, Wolven, Lewwings, Pollux, Marty, ChoCho, Edned, Panda, Spartan_KCT, Nevy, Luna, RMV_United, rino, DreeBott, Exotic
April fools?
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep