Swap out the RV.
The RV is really broken, but I would have preferred to have seen a recommendation for a replacement built into your original post.

+Support
-Support

I don't understand what the fuck anyone is talking about it being a SWAT Van when a couple bullets kills you when inside the RV.
+Support
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
[Image: BruteCamper-GTAV-Front.png]

GTA V camper, it's in gmod under the GTA V driveable vehicles addon. (It's the only thing similar I could find)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(04-02-2019, 01:18 PM)RedPanda Wrote: [Image: BruteCamper-GTAV-Front.png]

GTA V camper, it's in gmod under the GTA V driveable vehicles addon. (It's the only thing similar I could find)

It doesn't let players get in the back, right?

Though I'd say it's still better than having a civilian tank.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
I think the RV should just be nerfed, i do like this one makes a good trailer park model.
But +Support if we find something that still has a usable inside.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(04-02-2019, 06:57 PM)Chumps Wrote: I think the RV should just be nerfed, i do like this one makes a good trailer park model.
But +Support if we find something that still has a usable inside.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+support

i love everything about the current model and how it allows for people to RP inside the van, however as you said, it is a tank. When pursuing this RV, it just steamrolls through near enough anything in its path and wont take any damage. Something with the same RP capabilities but nerfed in respect to how it takes damaged etc. would be great.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 2 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Random, RedPanda
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
+Support As wolven said... the RV is a problem that needs sorting. Its way to OP and severely buggy.