SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94870333

BanID: 81713

Ban Reason
BRA (90737) - Prop Killing

Staff Member: [FL] GHOSTK1LL3R

Involved users
Probably quite a few, but can't name any

Why should you be unbanned?
After serving about 1 month and like 20 days of my sentence for what I did, I feel as though I have had the time to learn my lesson. I know that the ban was the best thing for me at the time as I was quite annoyed and have given myself a chance to get past that phase, and learnt to control myself more. My bans list is quite short in comparrison to many other players and with this being the first time this has been on my record, it is sure to be the last

Thanks
(03-26-2019, 06:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Steam Name: BasicallyMental

Ban Reason

Involved users

After serving about 1 month and like 20 days of my sentence for what I did, I feel as though I have had the time to learn my lesson. I know that the ban was the best thing for me at the time as I was quite annoyed and have given myself a chance to get past that phase, and learnt to control myself more. My bans list is quite short in comparrison to many other players and with this being the first time this has been on my record, it is sure to be the last

Thanks

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

Why should you be exempt from this unban appeal rule?

You say that you have 'learnt to control myself more', how can we trust that this is true? How do I know that if I was to consider expiring the ban that you wouldn't start prop killing again?

Why did you think prop killing on Fearless was an appropriate action for what-ever issues you had? How do I know you will not spiral into this and start prop killing again if you get bored or can't control yourself?
(04-02-2019, 09:09 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Steam Name: BasicallyMental

Ban Reason

Involved users

Thanks

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

Why should you be exempt from this unban appeal rule?

You say that you have 'learnt to control myself more', how can we trust that this is true? How do I know that if I was to consider expiring the ban that you wouldn't start prop killing again?

Why did you think prop killing on Fearless was an appropriate action for what-ever issues you had? How do I know you will not spiral into this and start prop killing again if you get bored or can't control yourself?

Because if the ban were to be expired by a staff member, I have the extensive blacklist in place from PTE to prove myself.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Approved.

Blacklist is sufficient. Do not make the same mistakes again.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]