crackedup
Steam Name: crackedup

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56143527

BanID: 78963

Ban Reason
Breaking FearRP // Permed as per last chance. Extended by Jonas.

Staff Member: MrFinnConlon

Involved users
Don't Remember, probably MrFinnConlon.

Why should you be unbanned?
I'm posting this UBR for him due to him having trouble accessing his account

First of I want to say that I don't remember this at all, due to me being high all the time back then. I have had some issues with substance-abuse. Something that I now have under control. Due to me having no memory, I can't really try to explain what happened. All I can say is that I am sorry. Back then I used to get high all the time, and as most of you probably know drugs damages your judgement and your memory. The reason I am posting this to begin with is that Razz contacted me and explained to me that the Perm-ban rules have changed since. I do not believe I am supposed to be perm banned to begin with. I have 7 bans prior to this one and that should not have given me the last chance.

I want to include that this community means a lot to me. I have met some friends here that I have stayed in touch with ever since. I want to have the chance to play with them and also meet new people that I could play with.

I also want to inform you that I have now been clean for 3 months, and I regret my behaviour. I know that I can't blame it all on the drugs and I have to take responsibility for my actions. I want to get unbanned so I can show the community that I have changed as a person. The drugs no longer control me & I can think more clearly. Thank you for reading this & I hope that you are willing to give me a chance.
Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record.

UBR should be approved
Approved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]