[Solved] Build 'server is not responding'
Now and again (more than not) when I try to join the build server is shows as not responding.

The banner shows people online and the '>whosonline build' command on Discord shows there's people online on the build server, but when I try to join I get the following:

[Image: fl_no_respond.png]

I've tried:
  • Restarting the game
  • Restarting steam
  • Restarting my PC
  • Verifying the game
  • Joining via bookmarks, history, browser
  • Joining by clicking the banner on this website
  • Joining via the legacy browser
  • Joining via the link on discord
but nothing seems to work
(yet now and again without doing anything, the server will show as online and allow me to join)

Additionally, the build server will appear as 'offline' (not show at all) in my gmod browser, bookmarks, history when it is clearly online and has people on it.

This only happens with the build server though, the main server is fine and any other servers that I play on are fine.

So I would assume the fault would be with the server itself, but it doesn't make sense why others can join it and it appears fine, but I cannot (This also happens to user Rin now and again too)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Best thing I've found to work is join the Main server, while joining click cancel. Refresh your legacy browser and join via that or join via the banner. That usually works for me.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • RIC0H
It's probably because the port is different than the default port (27015)

An easy fix for this is connecting to the main server. Then as soon as you
are in the loading screen click cancel and refresh the server list.
The build server should now be visible.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 1 user Likes TASSIA's post:
  • RIC0H
Thanks both, that does appear to work for me as a workaround
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]