SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

BanID: 81735

Ban Reason
Throwing Concussion Grenade into Crowd

Staff Member: Captain Barry

Involved users
me, the crowd that got hit.

Why should you be unbanned?
Writing This behalf of strike10 because his forum account is broken.

Honestly i think 1 year ban of throwing a concussion grenade into a crowd is very rough, the concussion grenade was
just something i did to make my friends laugh. 

After being banned for 3 months i now realized how much i miss FL and the community, what i did was totally stupid and
will not happen again, the server is dying and if i come back im not gonna do stupid shit like that.

Im Really sorry for what i did and i can guarantee it wont happen again, i hope you will concider my unban request.

Thanks -strike
Hello.
I do not remember the situation that lead to your last ban, but I do remember you being a serial rule breaker.

I would be willing to lift your ban, provided that you agree to remain on last chance. As you should realistically be serving the remainder of the entire ban. You would then be able to appeal the last chance in 6 months time in the last chance appeals section.
Does this sound fair to you?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(03-22-2019, 08:52 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
I do not remember the situation that lead to your last ban, but I do remember you being a serial rule breaker.

I would be willing to lift your ban, provided that you agree to remain on last chance. As you should realistically be serving the remainder of the entire ban. You would then be able to appeal the last chance in 6 months time in the last chance appeals section.
Does this sound fair to you?

Behalf of Strike

It was an event thingy and eveyone was waiting for the party building to open so i threw a concussion grenade into the crowd because i was being a stupid idiot. this will not happen again and i will stop all this bullshit i've been doing in the past.
I would really appreciate it if i got my ban lifted, im interested in coming back so yeah. Thanks -strike10
[Image: gn3iiwj]
If you are fine with that then I will continue with your unban.
Welcome back, and please do not waste this opportunity.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]