SteamID: STEAM_0:069638118

BanID: 79722

Ban Reason
Terms of Service

Staff Member: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Involved users
Kyle

Why should you be unbanned?
As for BanID 79722, I'd like to mention how little evidence Awestruck had to go off on this ban. At the beginning of 2018, Kyle a member of FL, baited me out for having the FL gamemode with little evidence to me having it. A file was sent to Kyle yet it was not sent to awestruck. Kyle could have set up this conversation due to his hatred towards me after being staff in his previous community, InfiniteRP. As for having the gamemode, yes I did have it as a previously permed player sent me it once, but it was deleted off my computer for over a year now. I'm sorry for downloading it from that person, If you'd like the name please contact on discord kevzor1337.

Once again, I do apologise for downloading the file and sharing it to Kyle, I've learnt from that and changed.

Thank you for reading,
IVNT
Hi INVT,

Here is my evidence, please see below:

Spoiler: Discussion with Joshua - 1
[Image: juJwn3A.png]

Spoiler: Discussion with Joshua - 2
[Image: bxtXwnb.png]

Spoiler: An image referenced above
[Image: UEfQyHC.png]

Spoiler: My conversation with you
[Image: 4EvCfy5.png]

Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-20-2019, 11:03 PM)Awestruck Wrote:

Spoiler: My conversation with you
[Image: 4EvCfy5.png]

just wanna say ive only shared the gamemode once and i got banned for that and unbanned later so :/// and it was not to ivnt, never would send it to ivnt either.
from what i remember he asked for it and i reported it to another admin but its possible that was someone else
thanks bye xx
Hi IVNT,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. Now from what you state in the opening thread you state it could have been set up due to Kyles supposed hatred to you yet admit to downloading the file in the end which is quite contradictory. Now my main question is why you thought it acceptable to not only download but share files of this importance?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Posting on behalf of IVNT:

Quote:Hi Joe Joe, thank you for the fast response.

I understand my message may have seemed to contradict what I said and I can fully see that now. When this happened I was banned and was told by Awestruck that I would never be unbanned due to the severity of my case. With this in mind, I felt sort of careless about the server and although this seems like I intended to hurt the server, that's not at all what I meant to do if I did. Downloading and sharing was a mistake and I shouldn't have done so at all. With myself feeling careless for the server back then, I done stuff that shouldn't have been as the image in my mind was one of a person never getting unbanned, and never having a chance.

I'd like to apologise for any harm caused, and hope another chance can be given, to change.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

--|Approved|--

After discussing it with the team, we have come to the conclussion to accept your appeal. This ban will remain on your record. This does not mean your actions are acceptable but we have decided to give you a second chance.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<