Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist attack Utrecht
(04-14-2019, 07:51 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 05:15 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 01:19 PM)Archer Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 10:10 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: This has gone off-topic extremely far.
Let's be quite frank guys. The definition of terrorism is "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims". 
Whether it's people who call themselves Muslims (which they are not) and commit attacks on western countries, or gangs taking control over certain areas, they are all doing so in order to gain power or impose their ideology. 
It's very ignorant to say that these people are genuine Muslims and that they are just following the Quran, as they are just not. They interpret everything in their own way to create an insane ideology. If you've ever spoken with regular Muslim people you know they all 100% oppose these extremists.

Let's just have a healthy discussion instead of disrespecting everyone's believes just because you don't agree with them. Try and listen to what the other's have to say. I'm kind of getting tired from all of these disrespectful discussions.

They are 100% muslims
"And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of the places from where they drove you out, for persecution is worse than massacre... and fight them until unrest is no more, and religion is for Allah."
""But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and kill the polytheists wherever you find them, and capture them, surround them, and lie in wait for them in every ploy; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
"Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others besides them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged."
These are all verses from the Quran. Someone following the Quran is a muslim, therefore someone who conducts terrorist attacks based on these verses is a muslim.
Jesus christ, all of you Western liberals need to shut up instead of forcing "lmao multiculturalism yay" down everyone's throats
K

You purposefully ignore everything that I said in my post, guess god is right about people like you.

Just be an atheist and keep that to yourself and stop trying to hate, the qur'an on your shelf has obviously been collecting dust for the past 5 years.

I am not a western liberal, at all.

When I meant history I meant historical context, like why certain verses are written and why, in what event back then. You won't find that in the qur'an, you would've known that if you were taught islamic history, and you obviously haven't.

Basically unless if you have concrete proof that these verses are bad F off (not an insult, thanks hitman) but if you do remember that there is context

Respect has its limits and i can't talk respectfully to a person who doesn't have my respect as they have completely lost it.

(PS. Your eyes are hacked by the CIA)
god isn't real tho and uh guess what he's atheist so your cultist ways don't scare him lol

I know that? Like whats the point of your reply? This is exactly what happens when people like you run out of bullcrap to say lol, you start talking about things that don't matter right now, I didn't threaten him with anything and I didn't show any cultist ways.

Go back to 4chan Juicy.
Let's be quite frank guys. The definition of terrorism is "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims". 
Whether it's people who call themselves Muslims (which they are not) and commit attacks on western countries, or gangs taking control over certain areas, they are all doing so in order to gain power or impose their ideology. 
It's very ignorant to say that these people are genuine Muslims and that they are just following the Quran, as they are just not. They interpret everything in their own way to create an insane ideology. If you've ever spoken with regular Muslim people you know they all 100% oppose these extremists.

Let's just have a healthy discussion instead of disrespecting everyone's believes just because you don't agree with them. Try and listen to what the other's have to say. I'm kind of getting tired from all of these disrespectful discussions.

Sorry spartan but this thread has went beyond the point of no return.
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Desastro
(04-14-2019, 07:51 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 05:15 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 01:19 PM)Archer Wrote:

They are 100% muslims
"And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out of the places from where they drove you out, for persecution is worse than massacre... and fight them until unrest is no more, and religion is for Allah."
""But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and kill the polytheists wherever you find them, and capture them, surround them, and lie in wait for them in every ploy; but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
"Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others besides them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged."
These are all verses from the Quran. Someone following the Quran is a muslim, therefore someone who conducts terrorist attacks based on these verses is a muslim.
Jesus christ, all of you Western liberals need to shut up instead of forcing "lmao multiculturalism yay" down everyone's throats
K

You purposefully ignore everything that I said in my post, guess god is right about people like you.

Just be an atheist and keep that to yourself and stop trying to hate, the qur'an on your shelf has obviously been collecting dust for the past 5 years.

I am not a western liberal, at all.

When I meant history I meant historical context, like why certain verses are written and why, in what event back then. You won't find that in the qur'an, you would've known that if you were taught islamic history, and you obviously haven't.

Basically unless if you have concrete proof that these verses are bad F off (not an insult, thanks hitman) but if you do remember that there is context

Respect has its limits and i can't talk respectfully to a person who doesn't have my respect as they have completely lost it.

(PS. Your eyes are hacked by the CIA)
god isn't real tho and uh guess what he's atheist so your cultist ways don't scare him lol

Exactly lmao. Saying god will punish me is like saying that your imaginary friend will beat me up
No gods, no prophets. Especially ones created by 7th century Arabian sheperds
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
well last time I'm replying to this thread, since some people have lost control over the cortexes of their brains which enable rational thought

"I have no religion and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He who needs religion to uphold his government is a weak ruler; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men."
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, Mr.SkarKasm, Desastro
Thank you for fucking off.
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Desastro
(04-13-2019, 04:41 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote: Can we please keep the respect for everyone? I feel like this thread turns out to be a personal hate against each other. Just stop it. If you got no arguments anymore just don't write and do not "insult" or "offend" someone.

^

Just a reminder. Especially you Mr.SkarKasm
Hope i helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77427138&b=7]
The following 6 users Like Laurinwookie's post:
  • juicyorange, Jan, Archer, Spartan_KCT, Alertecobra27, Desastro