Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Terrorist attack Utrecht
Three people have been killed following a shooting on a tram in the central Dutch city of Utrecht, the city's mayor says.

Nine others were injured in the incident, which police say appears to be a terrorist attack.
Police are looking for a 37-year-old Turkish man named as Gokmen Tanis and have warned people not to approach him.

Schools have closed and security has been increased while counter-terrorism police work to find the gunman.
"Our country today has been jolted by an attack," Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on Monday. "Police and prosecutors are looking into what exactly happened."
"What's known now is that there was shooting at people sitting in a tram," he added. He described the attack as "deeply disturbing".

[Image: mogelijke-terroristische-aanslag-utrecht.jpg]

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47615231
[Image: Michael_Corleone_SIG_2.jpg]
https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7646965...jFrD4CA0eI

Look at this, you can tell what a waste of fucking oxygen this guy is. (dressed in white)
Video that has the terrorist in question in it, constantly insulting the woman trying to interview people.
For the most part they're just whining about how much of a slut she is, how slutty she's dressed etc.
[Image: 59503c0c5845c9baf2413408055a4963.png]
obviously another delusional Islamist blindly following their stupid agenda.

islam does not integrate in european society.
The following 5 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Eclipze, Alertecobra27, Laurinwookie, Lewwings
(03-18-2019, 04:24 PM)Wizards Sleeve Wrote: oh no i simply cannot believe it, why do good things happen to good people oh god i am crying tears right now irl this is horrible news. may all who died rest in peace. i hope barry collars of jmaatv.com makes a video on this Sad

You should really get yourself diagnosed at some point man lmao
another dumb Turkish expat, are we surprised?not even Anatolian Turks like those guys
as for the main topic, my condolences to the victims.
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Apparently it was a family clash, he killed his sister and shot anyone that tried to help her.
If these claims are true, it would seem he's no terrorist and therefore there would be no actual terrorist threat.

Nonetheless, he's a living piece of shit.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(03-18-2019, 05:38 PM)Agorith Wrote: Apparently it was a family clash, he killed his sister and shot anyone that tried to help her.
If these claims are true, it would seem he's no terrorist and therefore there would be no actual terrorist threat.

This is unconfirmed, other eye witnesses claim he shot at anyone inside the tram. 

What is confirmed is that the suspect has been arrested.
Awful news, my thoughts go out to everyone <3
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
(03-18-2019, 05:38 PM)Agorith Wrote: Apparently it was a family clash, he killed his sister and shot anyone that tried to help her.

It was not a family clash has just been confirmed, the attacker had no relation whatsoever with any of the victims. It is very likely that it was indeed a terrorist attack. (who could've guessed?) 

Source: https://www.rtvutrecht.nl/nieuws/1895592/
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Santaliz
(03-19-2019, 11:04 AM)Jan Wrote:

It was not a family clash has just been confirmed, the attacker had no relation whatsoever with any of the victims. It is very likely that it was indeed a terrorist attack. (who could've guessed?) 

Source: https://www.rtvutrecht.nl/nieuws/1895592/
I can't read it, it is encrypted in some kind of ancient Greek.
[Image: OHyD732.png]
The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Eclipze