Tow Truck, Toolbox changes, restart timer changes and refuelling changes
I like most of it but I am not sure what I think about the toolbox change.

I personally can see both pros and cons but I will wait to see it in action fully before voicing my true opinion on it.
Much needed addition. Great work to everyone involved, nice to see the mechanic having a purpose now
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(03-17-2019, 10:50 AM)kippsee Wrote: I like most of it but I am not sure what I think about the toolbox change.

I personally can see both pros and cons but I will wait to see it in action fully before voicing my true opinion on it.

Agree with this, obviously the mechanic thing was needed, the job now has a purpose.

I will be the same with the toolboxes however, 30% isnt enough, maybe do it how CPR works. If there is a mechanic he will have to come and pick it up if its totally destroyed, or you drive it to him if not. However, if they one isnt on you can pretty much repair it fully.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Kippsee
(03-17-2019, 02:18 AM)Agorith Wrote: I don't get it, was the tow truck removed and just now added back??

I made the entire tow truck system ages ago and it was even a test car for a bit. It was never fully released though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-17-2019, 12:38 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 02:18 AM)Agorith Wrote: I don't get it, was the tow truck removed and just now added back??

I made the entire tow truck system ages ago and it was even a test car for a bit. It was never fully released though.

Wasn't it on here before you were contrib/dev? I could've sworn it was
Maybe not the entire system though
(03-17-2019, 01:08 PM)Agorith Wrote:

It was announced ages ago at the same time as the mechanic job and was said to be coming in a few weeks after but never happened. Likely where you've got that idea from.

OT: Great update, can't wait to check it out.
(03-17-2019, 01:57 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:

It was announced ages ago at the same time as the mechanic job and was said to be coming in a few weeks after but never happened. Likely where you've got that idea from.

OT: Great update, can't wait to check it out.

Honestly think I might've confused it with LL, oh well.
Needless to say the actual tow truck system was a long time coming, certainly a good update.
The toolbox update I already know I'll dislike.

There was actually a prototype version in the game from before I was contrib/dev, however whoever was working on it before couldn't figure it out so they removed all of their stuff apart from a few references to a towing system (or they commented it all out, can't remember). I believe it was announced in CodedBrain's red alert update (or one of them). For my system, I removed it all and started again. It was however still just a prototype which is why I never released it, it seems like it still has the various bugs in it which stopped me from releasing it in October (the only change Arny made is adding a distance check and mechanic only).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(03-17-2019, 02:31 PM)Pollux Wrote:

There was actually a prototype version in the game from before I was contrib/dev, however whoever was working on it before couldn't figure it out so they removed all of their stuff apart from a few references to a towing system (or they commented it all out, can't remember). I believe it was announced in CodedBrain's red alert update (or one of them). For my system, I removed it all and started again. It was however still just a prototype which is why I never released it, it seems like it still has the various bugs in it which stopped me from releasing it in October (the only change Arny made is adding a distance check and mechanic only).

aaaaand there it goes aha

[Image: Pv6By4J.png]
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Oof :o