Tow Truck, Toolbox changes, restart timer changes and refuelling changes
I don't get it, was the tow truck removed and just now added back??
Rest in peace to Frost. His ingame balance will go down veryyy quickly after this new toolbox update.
(03-17-2019, 02:39 AM)Create Wrote: Rest in peace to Frost. His ingame balance will go down veryyy quickly after this new toolbox update.

He only has like 4k as it is right now lmao
This update seems to make relatively little sense, I support the forced engagement of the mechanic job but this seems like the incorrect way. It also punishes people who need to repair their car without any mechanics online. I think full repair should be allowed with mechanics offline.
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Random, Avgar
(03-17-2019, 02:40 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 02:39 AM)Create Wrote: Rest in peace to Frost. His ingame balance will go down veryyy quickly after this new toolbox update.

pretty sure frost has quit lmao

think he realized the servers going to shit fast
(03-17-2019, 02:44 AM)pufitee Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 02:40 AM)Agorith Wrote:

pretty sure frost has quit lmao

think he realized the servers going to shit fast

It's been nearly half a year since you've been on the server, what ya on about?!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Decent updates other than the toolbox which is pretty pointless now as it either makes people not want to be mechanic so everyone can do their cars up 50 or makes no-one wanting to use toolbox. Which is still the same price and the same amount of spare parts etc. in the schematics.
I really like the tow truck, but I feel that the toolboxes were nerfed too much.
If there are no mechanics, you're out of luck, since it's capped at 30% and costs 2k just to do that. Especially if it's like a police car that needs to go fast.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Lol most of my car's are at 0 HP in my inventory. I am now fucked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Wolven
(03-17-2019, 01:52 AM)Pollux Wrote: I prefer my video without any music :p

https://youtu.be/cwzYxPRQ6n4

I fully disagree the music was top notch
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]