Yep
I'm sad to see that the situation has developed in this way. You know that I have done my best to help you with your projects, and therefore it brings me no joy neither to see you go, nor to see the way you have tackled the situation. I want to make clear that I am in no way trying to undermine or in any way attempt to mock or out you for anything. I do wish to make it clear to the community that the situation is not onesided, and that we experienced nothing but refusal to cooperate with us and a general childish behaviour from you upon being confronted with this issue. Upon contact with you in private you were quick to throw words out such as "childish", "toxic", and "stupid". When we asked you in the chat you mentioned, wether you stole the models you immediately left the chat. Again, I am sorry it had to end like this and I hope this will not affect what friendship you might have with various members of the staff.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Luna, Aektek, Wolven
Goodbye
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
It sucks the server has turned this way, ever since I was banned... Check out my unban request.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Aektek
(03-14-2019, 09:17 PM)Ivan Headshotski Wrote: I'm sad to see that the situation has developed in this way. You know that I have done my best to help you with your projects, and therefore it brings me no joy neither to see you go, nor to see the way you have tackled the situation. I want to make clear that I am in no way trying to undermine or in any way attempt to mock or out you for anything. I do wish to make it clear to the community that the situation is not onesided, and that we experienced nothing but refusal to cooperate with us and a general childish behaviour from you upon being confronted with this issue. Upon contact with you in private you were quick to throw words out such as "childish", "toxic", and "stupid". When we asked you in the chat you mentioned, wether you stole the models you immediately left the chat. Again, I am sorry it had to end like this and I hope this will not affect what friendship you might have with various members of the staff.

I see your point mate, but u have to understand there are ways of going around things and doing things as a team with someone who worked hard for the community to be put under that situation is not needed and disrespectful, them comments where in no means directed to you, you and dark helped me lots with my models and that for the servers, however whenever I wanted to add something when you wasnt onlinr another’s dev who wasn’t online just ignored me when I’m trying to help, that upset me
I feel you Aektek, I really do.

Take care.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Glad you managed to see the end of that tazer remodel (for better or worse), take care.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Aektek
There will always be two sides to a coin. Unfortunately in threads like these, one side will always be more prominent than the other. We tried to have a conversation with you regarding your models. We had found sufficient evidence to show that the models were in-fact copied; models that you had claimed as your own creation. When we tried to approach you, you immediately left the Discord chat which in reality backed up our suspicions. If you had owned up and taken responsibility for your actions, this thread would not have been made and we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now.

We, the Community, are grateful for your valid work and we wish you farewell.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Luna, Wolven, Dimitris
Yes because that’s not how u approach someone u don’t instantly claim they Have been stolen, i did not like the situation u put me under as soon I as was going to deny by saying I used some for inspiration u lot would of just targeted
Cya, shame it’s come to this
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Aektek