Wolven (metagaming again of course)
Your Name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Accused Staff Member: Wolven

Involved users
Wolven

Date & Time (GMT): 21/3/19 @ 18;20 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
[Image: QPWBK4t.png]

As shown in the screenshot above Wolven (while moderator) was conversing and getting that person to metagame to break Wolven out of jails. 

Maybe you'd like to comment on this one Wolven?? Or you just going to read this one and go "nah, im a staff member now, no-one can touch me" attitude?
Hello Ghost,

You say that I ask someone (Dobby)to come down in the jails because I was jailed however I wasn't jailed. I was defending the President (Panda) at the time. He had given me a red pass, I messaged that person (Dobby) in game to help defend but didn't respond, so I asked him over Steam to grab his attention, this is where he responded so I made the conversation there. I asked both OOC and IC, IC first. Dobby (the white boxes) basically said no and didn't want to defend therefore I tried to persuade him. You, Ghost, have made it look like I asked him to jailbreak me, however, it wasn't, it was simply to help defend Panda alongside me. I asked both Dobby who was called (Hamez) at the time and Awestruck so that I could get a few people to help defend. I merely contacted Dobby in game then Steam to grab his attention. There was no raid occurring so I thought I'd get as many men as I could.

Mistake me if I'm wrong but I'm certain it was dobby whom I sent these messages to.

Sorry for the late reply.
Wolven

Thanks for your report, we will be looking into the case and discussing it soon.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello GHOSTK1LL3R,

We thank you for bringing forward this evidence. Whilst we don't usually consider Steam chats evidence, the rule-breakage was admitted to and we have decided to take action against Wolven.

We thank Wolven for his dedication to the role and will not go unforgotten.

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]