Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FINISHED] Evocity Project Runway
He has been revealed !

We are proud to announce that Richard Bones will be joining Isabella Clifford & Madeleine Lajoie as the judges for Project Runway
He is one of the most hottest well-known celebrity , after his collection " Pure Rich " was release on the fall / winter of 2016 . We are very excited and happy to see Richard joining the ladies and being the judge for our competition show . 

All is left is one more....judge....
                                                                   [Image: IMG-20190318-113512.jpg]
Application Template 

IC 

Name: Victoria 'Juri' Lina
Date Of Birth: 3.1.1990

Why do you wanna join Project Runway ?:
Years ago my mum said to me I should make my own Fashion Company. I followed my dreams and started to design new fashion styles for myself. My mum said i should bring those fashion styles to the public. And I did it. Today my company is called "Victoria Fashion Industry". My models walk in New-York, Berlin, Budapest, Vienna and in many other Cities. Now I trying my luck in Evo-City. And with "Evocity Project Runway" I want to get famous in Evocity!

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] RoCKy
Signature: ☆Victoria☆
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:174227314&b=12]
The following 2 users Like RoCKy's post:
  • Jessixa, violet.de.kittie
It sure is a shame that I won't be able to make it to such an event! Best of luck to everyone involved! And keep Miss Lajoie's drink topped up, that way you'll keep her busy!

Regards,
Create

The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Jessixa
The Project Runway competition event has been push to 7:30pm GMT( London )

The event will take place on connectivity road !
Evocity Project Runway is now over
Congratz  to the winner ( in order )

First Place - Victoria Lina ( Rocky ) 
Second Place - Gary Whitehall ( Redpanda )
Third Place - Vanessa Joans ( Grizzly )

We will see you on season 2 !

OOC Note

Thank you to everyone who came to the event , thanks to the contestants, the judges, everyone who were involve in the roleplay
I am happy to host and try something new and promoting the roleplay the community . 
I would love to do  more of it in the near future , I hope you all enjoy it and i'll see you next time Smile
- Jessixa 
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Sparx, Zulu, RoCKy