[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
I would like to welcome T-ReX after our excellent interview.
Training will begin shortly, and promotions will be given overtime

Also!
If you have not yet done your training please let Me or Grub know. We have got a little behind on that and we apologize.

-Fultzy
Thank you Sir!
I will do my best!

Cheers
Trex
The following 2 users Like Bandut's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
Two more ranks have been added due to increasing clan size. This will give you Agents something more to work for!

Hopefully we won't be looking at "None" too long.

Also thanks to twist, Background is now spelled correctly. (Use to be Backround)

-Fultzy
(02-27-2012, 11:33 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Two more ranks have been added due to increasing clan size. This will give you Agents something more to work for!

Hopefully we won't be looking at "None" to long.

Also thanks to twist, Background is now spelled correctly. (Use to be Backround)

-Fultzy
"None too long ;D
Can you put Pacman back up you forgot me
(02-28-2012, 03:00 AM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: Can you put Pacman back up you forgot me

You became really unactive but i will re-add you. Lets hope for better Cheese
I would like to welcome Rock Hunter and Natecat into our Agency.
Promotions will be given over time.

Promotions given today:
Twist: Agent to Proven Agent
Aoix: Experienced Agent to Dexterous Agent
Pilot: Newly Recruited Agent to Agent

Congratulation everyone!
I am not on weekdays cuase of lots of school and all extra homework like arabic FYI i live in kuwait everyone has to take it

Steam Name:[FL:RP]CDizzle
Name:Real Name???
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:39012808
Hours played on the server:175
Reason for applying: One of my friends got invited to the clan, so I was wondering if I could join. I can fill in for whatever job is needed. Most of the time when I'm on I need something to do. I've got enough experience to help and join in with you guys.
I'm sorry to say that I am leaving S.A.A., it was a fun time, but I never played with you guys on v2d. Instead I have joined a friendly clan that I play with and know the members well.

Sincerely,
Peter 'Futt' Malino