[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
(02-04-2012, 05:36 AM)Fultzy Wrote: We are going to have a mandatory meeting tomorrow. If you are going to be unable to make it please inform either Fultzy or Grub. We will be discussing very important topics at this meeting so i recommend everyone being ready for this meeting. I hope everyone can make it. There is no set time at the moment but it will be later tomorrow. possibly around 5-7 eastern time.

Over and Out Agents,
Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
John "Grub" Marston

Unable I am sick and my girlfriend is looking after me *wink*
Anyway's when I get well I will try to make up for it/

Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman
Name:frank demeco
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102
Hours played on the server:245
Reason for applying:This looks like a very nice rping clan i like how you steal the cops ID card and steal Info
(02-08-2012, 06:16 PM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman
Name:frank demeco
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102
Hours played on the server:245
Reason for applying:This looks like a very nice rping clan i like how you steal the cops ID card and steal Info

We will be happy to set up an interview once the servers are up and running again.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Tomorrow To Do List for the Clan.

1. Interview Vitrox
2. Interview Pacman
3. Have our Top Secret Meeting
4. Begin some of the newer ideals that we are believing in. (Read the Clan Page for more information)

We are hoping that Both Vitrox and Pacman will be on tomorrow. Hopefully you two will have wonderful interviews.
As for the Meeting, We are planning to have that around 6-9pm Eastern Time. We hope everyone can make it.
If you cannot make it please inform either Grub or Fultzy. We will try to let you in with the intel.

Shadow Associates Leaders
-Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
-John "Grub" Marston
  • Grub
Today 5 people were raiding pres on there way out i stole there ID and we then went to there houses and arrested them

when tommorow
and wich server do we meet on
Pacific Don't worry we will make sure we will set up an interview If you want add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grubbert

Good News with the server up we can finish our agenda! I see a bright future. Soon very soon we will run you guys through training.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
We promote Mr.Jackson to Top Agent. You have proven well in our little fire fights. Thank you for always giving %100. Thank you to the rest of the members who always show up on time and are ready to defend the Agency. Thank You Everyone. MEETING FRIDAY @ 9PM EASTERN TIME PLEASE COME ASAP
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • Trevor Jackson, Coffee Jr, Fultz
Looks likeyou guys have some nice RP's, I'd love to do some RP with you guys Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 2 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
does that mean me to mr grub
Id like to welcome our three newest agents
Pacman
Truman
Theomenz
Best of luck Agents. We know you will prove yourselves very well
  • Grub