[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
We have decided, Trevor Jackson has been promoted to Experienced Agent. You proved well at the donut slavers place.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Fultz
We were very productive today gentlemen! We got are tasks done.
Thank you men for listening to orders. You followed everything directly which is quite surprising. I feel a celebration may be needed quite soon. Mr. Caboose and Mr. Jackson nice job out on the field today.'

** You guys really did ... No words to describe it.**

The first mission was done very well.
** I'll see about the screenshots Cheese**

~ John Grub Marston
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
  • Fultz
I would like to announce that HmmR89 has been promoted to agent! You have earned it. Keep up the good work agent!

-Shadow Associates Leader
Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
We purchased a private radio station just for our Agency! We have it backed up too. Please contact Mr. Pinkerton or I to find the frequency.
We now welcome Tony Vilano to our great Agency! Training will begin soon.
Another very successful day for the Agency today!
We still need to learn that there is a time for being serious and having fun. But other than that we are looking very good.
Keep it up Agents! *Salute*

-Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
Shadow Associates Agency - Leader
  • Grub
Steam Name: [TB|FL:RP] Fluffy
Name: George 'Fluffy' Loon
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:20642261
Hours played on the server: 40+
Reason for applying: I wish to apply because this sounds like a good, roleplaying clan, not a overall, violent clan, but a laid back, badass sort of feel to it.

I also made you guys a small signature banner.
[Image: AaMgy.png]

If you guys want a bigger or better version, I'll try.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • Fultz
(01-31-2012, 07:14 AM)Fluffy977 Wrote: Steam Name: [TB|FL:RP] Fluffy
Name: George 'Fluffy' Loon
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:20642261
Hours played on the server: 40+
Reason for applying: I wish to apply because this sounds like a good, roleplaying clan, not a overall, violent clan, but a laid back, badass sort of feel to it.

I also made you guys a small signature banner.
[Image: AaMgy.png]

If you guys want a bigger or better version, I'll try.

We would be more than happy to set up an interview with you. You will be receiving a message from one of our agents once we are ready for you.

-Matthew "Fultzy" Pinkerton
  • Grub
We welcome George 'Fluffy' Loon!
We know you will do well!

Our new equipment came in Hurrah! About damn time too...
  • Fultz
We now welcome Mr.Wislow! I feel we are going to need a celebration soon!
  • Eskay
I have seen some of the members. And I readed the forum and your clan.
I wish you the best of luck. and may we all rp nciely.

Greets Hostage
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Fultz, Duck