Ban wipe.
(03-05-2019, 11:53 PM)MangoWeed Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:49 PM)pufitee Wrote: yes we should have a ban wipe

give all players a chance to prove they want to return and with a clean record people would want to keep that shit

if people come back and minge then just ban but the people who actually want to come back will have a better chance at proving themselves worthy they aint a minge anymore

also its a chance to raise player count and see some faces we aint seen for a longgg time

I agree with your pufitee as a new player there isnt many people on the server and i have heard from others that there used to be loads of players which are now banned for various reasons so i feel that this may help the playercount!

What others, Mr. Mango?
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven
yeeeeeeeee na
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-05-2019, 11:55 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:53 PM)MangoWeed Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:49 PM)pufitee Wrote: yes we should have a ban wipe

give all players a chance to prove they want to return and with a clean record people would want to keep that shit

if people come back and minge then just ban but the people who actually want to come back will have a better chance at proving themselves worthy they aint a minge anymore

also its a chance to raise player count and see some faces we aint seen for a longgg time

I agree with your pufitee as a new player there isnt many people on the server and i have heard from others that there used to be loads of players which are now banned for various reasons so i feel that this may help the playercount!

What others, Mr. Mango?
idk i cant quite remember Mr. Agorith
Remove all bans? No.

But if a player has his last ban 1 or 2 years ago and the player is still actively playing,
then I'd aggree to removing minor bans (FearRP, D/C to avoid arrest, etc. ) from their record.
Tho it probably is hard to decide for each ban, wether it's a minor or major issue.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
I think a ban wipe would be a terrible idea. It happened only once and it shouldn't happen ever again unless it's a very special situation.
If they wish to return and are actually interested in the game, they should post an unban request.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Pollux, Joe Joe
A 2nd banwipe might be the last thing that brings back a major influx of players. People should be wondering if we still can afford the luxery to keep repelling players who have made mistakes in the past. I'd rather play with people who made mistakes then with no-one at all.
The following 8 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Lewwings, Nevy, JackZ, pufitee, Kippsee, Eclipze, Dimitris, Flex
No.
I think it would be silly to make a decision based on simply hearing the idea. Simply, my initial instinct is no as a staff member, however I do personally think it's a prospect which could be worth looking into. However, it would have to really be assessed. The only real way of discovering whether or not it has a positive impact on the player base of our server is by going ahead and doing it, but that's a one way trip. With this being said, it happened once before and it turned out ok in the end and arguably came at a point where FLs player base was at an all time low with the community splitting in half, perhaps history will repeat itself.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The risk/reward ratio simply doesn't make it worth it.
Sure go ahead, turned out good enough the first time so a second time can't do much harm.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • pufitee, Dimitris