Ban wipe.
I very, very, very highly doubt those guests are actual people. At all times, there seem to be at least 5x times more guests than actual logged in members, which is just an insane number. Sure some of them might be actual humans, but the majority of them seem to be something else.

In the past 24 hours, 162 logged users were online today: ( https://www.fearlessrp.net/online.php?action=today )
And at the time of writing this, the page claims there are 150 guests online. So that means there are almost as many guests active at this exact moment than actual logged users were online during the entire day. Also, compare those 150 guests to about 27 logged in members, who were online at the time of writing this. It's just a way too big of a difference. 

To me, it just makes no sense. If these massive guest numbers were real people, the low player count would be no issue. We'd be getting thousands of people on the site each day, who just happen to be logged out. Who are all these people? Surely they can't all be banned people since there is just such a massive amount of them.

Also, I noticed one rather strange thing about these guests. Almost all of the guests are browsing seemingly pointless threads from 2010-2018. Very few guests are browsing actual active threads, which makes it seem like there is some fuckery going on. You can check it out yourself, when you browse through the active users list: ( https://www.fearlessrp.net/online.php ), you can notice that almost all of the guests are on random threads. It would make no sense if they were actual humans.

Though to be fair, I don't have experience in MyBB, websites or dealing with these guest accounts, but things just don't add up here. If someone does know more about these guest accounts, I'd love to actually learn what they are.

For example, some threads such as these show up as "Guest" threads, even though the actual thread was made by Soul Ripper, so no clue what is going on here:
[Image: zSswilf.png]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(04-19-2019, 09:54 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I very, very, very highly doubt those guests are actual people. At all times, there seem to be at least 5x times more guests than actual logged in members, which is just an insane number. Sure some of them might be actual humans, but the majority of them seem to be something else.

In the past 24 hours, 162 logged users were online today: ( https://www.fearlessrp.net/online.php?action=today )
And at the time of writing this, the page claims there are 150 guests online. So that means there are almost as many guests active at this exact moment than actual logged users were online during the entire day. Also, compare those 150 guests to about 27 logged in members, who were online at the time of writing this. It's just a way too big of a difference. 

To me, it just makes no sense. If these massive guest numbers were real people, the low player count would be no issue. We'd be getting thousands of people on the site each day, who just happen to be logged out. Who are all these people? Surely they can't all be banned people since there is just such a massive amount of them.

Also, I noticed one rather strange thing about these guests. Almost all of the guests are browsing seemingly pointless threads from 2010-2018. Very few guests are browsing actual active threads, which makes it seem like there is some fuckery going on. You can check it out yourself, when you browse through the active users list: ( https://www.fearlessrp.net/online.php ), you can notice that almost all of the guests are on random threads. It would make no sense if they were actual humans.

Though to be fair, I don't have experience in MyBB, websites or dealing with these guest accounts, but things just don't add up here. If someone does know more about these guest accounts, I'd love to actually learn what they are.

For example, some threads such as these show up as "Guest" threads, even though the actual thread was made by Soul Ripper, so no clue what is going on here:

Thanks for bringing this up.

This information you have presented is interesting. With this it is strange and i am now so confused to what to think.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-19-2019, 09:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 05:51 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:09 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:19 PM)perqe Wrote: Why, suddenly change?

Could have two full servers again, the main fact that it will bring players back doesnt change.

Only issue i see is that not many people go on the forums, its close to dead. So how will the people know there has been a ban wipe.

i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

Tell me that they arent banned members who are still interested in FL.

The guest numbers are likely all crawlers, it's just 17 members and maybe 3-10 actual guests.

also i can easily tell you they're not interested - you have no evidence and no way of knowing what they're thinking.

nor do you, or anyone against it lol.

so whatever point you're trying to make it makes no sense.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Lewwings
(04-20-2019, 12:32 AM)perqe Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 09:54 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: I very, very, very highly doubt those guests are actual people. At all times, there seem to be at least 5x times more guests than actual logged in members, which is just an insane number. Sure some of them might be actual humans, but the majority of them seem to be something else.

Thanks for bringing this up.

This information you have presented is interesting. With this it is strange and i am now so confused to what to think.

They're crawlers. They search around the forums and index stuff for search engines.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-20-2019, 12:34 AM)perqe Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 09:01 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 05:51 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:09 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote: i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

Tell me that they arent banned members who are still interested in FL.

The guest numbers are likely all crawlers, it's just 17 members and maybe 3-10 actual guests.

also i can easily tell you they're not interested - you have no evidence and no way of knowing what they're thinking.

nor do you, or anyone against it lol.

so whatever point you're trying to make it makes no sense.

your point makes no sense, i can claim they’re not members and some random people and you can claim otherwise - you and me have no proof whatsoever lmfao so what you said was really dumb
I support the claim that the ban wipebwill bring back players BUT!

I just want a clean damn slate.

And fyi, most perma banned players who were active also have their accounts permed, I used to browse here often when I couldn't use my account.

Some were banned unfairly due to admins brain farting, like iirc astari, dude was not the nicest of dudes on the server or the forums, but got permed because he said "inb4 alt account lol" which was a sarcastic remark on how he was able to post a pr while banned.
If there was ever to be a ban wipe, it wouldn't necessarily be a wipe, but more-so a ban lift. The only circumstance in which bans were deleted was because of the creation of LL, and should remain at the discretion of SoulRipper.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Haven't heard about those guys in a long time
When will this be Approved/Denied?
(04-26-2019, 08:55 AM)xXProGamingXx46 Wrote: When will this be Approved/Denied?

It's not a suggestion?
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Pollux