Return of Awestruck
You leave and come back more times than my dad I swear
[Image: xAVmzhR]
The following 12 users Like Wiki's post:
  • ChoCho, SpaghettiFTW, Ghost, Awestruck, Random, Tomo, MangoWeed, Ranger, Lewwings, Wolven, Pollux, Ryan
(03-04-2019, 06:56 PM)Awestruck Wrote: It would be a lie for me to say I haven't come and gone a fair few times, however I would rather leave the position instead of sit in it inactively.

You did the right thing, this is how the system should work honestly.
The following 6 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings, Joe Joe, Ghost, Pollux, Spartan_KCT, Zona
So so so so much salt over Awes doing the right thing and not hogging a spot, and coming back when he feels ready to take the task on again head-on, how pathetic, grats fringe-FL, you never fail to amuse.

On topic, congrats Awes, it's nice to have you back again on the team, considering you're currently more active than some staff put together, I hope FL can be bettered both administration and roleplay wise, and, oh yeah, you're also a developer again, have fun with that too, now please, re-add that @-plugin on the forums please, it was fucking kewl.

Congrats, good luck, have fun, don't fuck it up.

Spoiler :
[Image: woooooooooooooooooo.png]

Physic confirmed :O

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Being perfectly honest, you're actually one of the best people to have on the team as you'll for sure get stuff done, it's why I really wanted you back last time after you left. I also don't really get the hate on you for leaving before as it was all pretty well justified. It was actually a pleasure being on the team with you before and i'm sure you'll do great again, bit of a shame it didn't exactly end well though.

Good luck!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Welcome back Awestruck! Great having you back.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Welcome back ginner
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Welcome back!
Well done lad!
Finally, a staff member that cares about the community.
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!! Welcome back my fav Admin.. You de best..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!