IVNT
I'm sure there will be an update on this soon. In the mean-time, I would like you to explain and prove that you have matured. Because your posts in this Unban Request don't give me much hope.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting behalf of IVNT

How would you like me to go about proving my maturity, i've said what's been said already and have regretted all that was done

Hi IVNT,

Sorry for the delay but thank you for bringing your appeal to our attention. Myself and the team will be looking into this situation in coming days and bring you an outcome. But before all that you mention how you have matured more something which could be seen as quite subjective, both parties involved were as much to fault as each other. What both of you done was wrong however the details will not be discussed here. What I want to know is how you feel that you have 'matured' and how do we as a team know something similar wont happen like this again?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Posting on behalf of IVNT:

Quote:Hello, Joe Joe thank you for responding. I understand you may of thought we were both at fault but can you please take into account the thing i've mentioned several times, about the vast different in age?

Anyway, since 2016 when it happened i've been way more careful online, and deeply regretted what I done as it really hurt me and I was questioned by other FL members a lot, making me feel at risk all the time, I didn't want to do what I did and I shouldn't have. I have a girlfriend now, going onto 10months in 9 days, I don't wanna risk anything for her, and nothing like that will happen with FL ever again. The stuff I committed was done purely because of how little I knew back then, and how I knew what was right and wrong. I hope you can understand I've matured but I'd like to say that I do see myself as a matured boy.

Thank you, IVNT

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Good Afternoon,

As mentioned in the original post, and as involved, I witnessed first hand the situation that had occurred. As the person who originally brought the evidence to light by contacting SoulRipper himself, I do believe that when the situation was dealt with, by myself, SoulRipper and Shadow (Turtlewithamustache), that an adequate punishment was given to the other player at hand, and at first I thought nothing more of it. 

However, Invent was then suspended by Awestruck and whilst, at first, the punishment seemed out of the ordinary, I do believe it was necessary for the best interest of the server and both players involved. Despite this, I understand that enough time has passed since the situation occurred and with the two years it has taken to get to this point, that an adequate punishment has been served.

Whilst my decision is not a deciding factor for the fate of Invent, I do believe that it should be taken into light that he has not attempted to double account, and/or cause any extra inconvenience towards the server or players since his suspension. I do believe that, with the recent unban of players who have been involved in similar situations (the same level of severity) and have also proceeded to double account, but are now unbanned, that Invent should be given another chance on the Fearless Servers, even if it means he is placed on last chance and the suspension remains on his record.

I do not condone the actions of either player back in 2016, however, Invent has shown he is determined to join the servers once again, and that he has learnt his lesson not to pursue any similar actions that were committed once before.

If the staff team have any questions in regards to how SoulRipper, Shadow and I dealt with the situation, feel free to contact me.

EDIT: Removed the second part (quoted by Awestruck below), Thanks for correcting me Cheese
(03-16-2019, 04:08 PM)Create Wrote: Good Afternoon,

As mentioned in the original post, and as involved, I witnessed first hand the situation that had occurred. As the person who originally brought the evidence to light by contacting SoulRipper himself, I do believe that when the situation was dealt with, by myself, SoulRipper and Shadow (Turtlewithamustache), that an adequate punishment was given to the other player at hand, and at first I thought nothing more of it. 

However, Invent was then suspended by Awestruck and whilst, at first, the punishment seemed out of the ordinary, I do believe it was necessary for the best interest of the server and both players involved. Despite this, I understand that enough time has passed since the situation occurred and with the two years it has taken to get to this point, that an adequate punishment has been served.

Whilst my decision is not a deciding factor for the fate of Invent, I do believe that it should be taken into light that he has not attempted to double account, and/or cause any extra inconvenience towards the server or players since his suspension. I do believe that, with the recent unban of players who have been involved in similar situations (the same level of severity) and have also proceeded to double account, but are now unbanned, that Invent should be given another chance on the Fearless Servers, even if it means he is placed on last chance and the suspension remains on his record.

I do not condone the actions of either player back in 2016, however, Invent has shown he is determined to join the servers once again, and that he has learnt his lesson not to pursue any similar actions that were committed once before.

If the staff team have any questions in regards to how SoulRipper, Shadow and I dealt with the situation, feel free to contact me.

I would like to add that Awestruck had quoted this from the Unban Request rules;
Quote:- A Permanent ban cannot be disputed unless solid evidence is provided proving your innocence.

Permanent bans really mean forever, which means you will never be unbanned.
Permanent bans are reserved for ToS. Any ban greater than BanID: 79180 will be affected by this original policy.
This means any permanent ban before this ID does have a chance of redemption, considering they haven't broke ToS, if we feel they have been banned long enough, are sincere, or deserve it. (Case-by-case basis).

However, the ban ID for this situation is 76741, which means that the new Unban Policy regarding Terms of Service is not applicable. I'd also like to state the following;
Quote:This means any permanent ban before this ID does have a chance of redemption, considering they haven't broke ToS, if we feel they have been banned long enough, are sincere, or deserve it. (Case-by-case basis).
I believe, that Invent has been banned long enough, and has provided reason as to why he should be unbanned, following the Case-by-case basis.

Hi, just responding to your edit. Please re-read the wording of the rule. "People before that ID do have a chance, but only if they haven't broken ToS". That's what it means.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
--| Approved |--

Hi IVNT,

The discussion was brought to the team and after taking everything into account we have decided to lift this ban. The ban will remain on record for future reference however will now be expired. But your other permanent suspension will remain on record and so you will have to appeal that elsewhere.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<