Community Feedback 2: Electric Boogaloo
(03-14-2019, 05:32 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 02:27 PM)Agorith Wrote: Liking a thread doesn't mean anything really lol wild assumptions

That's not what Jan is pointing out.

Jan pointed out that instead of liking the thread and saying nothing if Narcotic was actually infarct opposed to the teacher rank being removed, he should have spoke out at the time rather than being a sheep and just liking the thread.

Facts Jan, We can agree on something.

He could have for all we know?
Jan's just throwing out assumptions based on a simple like on a thread.
I'm just saying that doesn't necessarily mean he didn't speak up about it internally, Jan should know one voice doesn't mean anything in the end.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Chumps, Narcotic
(03-14-2019, 10:30 AM)Jan Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 08:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Always wanted teacher rank to stay.

Then you should've had the balls to go against people and speak up back when they discontinued it instead of being silent about it & complain afterwards. where were you?

[Image: ajjbNn7.png]

(03-14-2019, 02:27 PM)Agorith Wrote: Liking a thread doesn't mean anything really lol wild assumptions

I think Agorith summed it up here nicely. 

As I'm sure you were aware that admins actually discuss things behind closed doors? Crazy that isn't it, not everything the admins do or say is in the public eye... wow.
I'm stroking my shaft hard and fast at this interesting thread about community feedback, I definitely believe the staff will listen to feedback.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Narcotic
(03-14-2019, 05:32 PM)JackZ Wrote:

That's not what Jan is pointing out.

Jan pointed out that instead of liking the thread and saying nothing if Narcotic was actually infarct opposed to the teacher rank being removed, he should have spoke out at the time rather than being a sheep and just liking the thread.

Facts Jan, We can agree on something.

Again, there is no public evidence to suggest I did not. Admins discuss these things internally and out of public view with the team and I was one of the staff members who fully supported the Teacher rank staying.