Revival/Repopulation Ideas.
Lewwings' Guide on how to fix Fearless:

- Active staff team that doesn't have too much inactive or lazy staff (none would be ideal)
  - Monthly staff hour quota (20-25 hours per month, somewhere around there, exceptions can be made for exams, personal issues, etc)
  - Two event managers that are active and can run events and mini-events on a regular basis (weekly mini/event would be very nice)
  - SAs that can grow or have a backbone to deal with the admins, tas, mods, and sort of staff reports and inactivity properly
  - The courthouse to be kept in order
  - Development that is more focused and orientated towards a larger group of players rather than a single-player experience
  - Another official staff/developer survey to obtain accurate and up-to-date information 
  - Rules to be enforced, not under-enforced, and no over-enforced
  - An appropriate balance between all roleplay types, whether passive or aggressive

That's a few I could think off of the top of my head, but it's a start.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Zulu, TASSIA
(02-26-2019, 04:10 PM)Coffee Wrote: Instead of saying we need new features, we need new addons, we need this. Find something yourself and make a suggestion, don't just wait for someone else to do it. If you want change make it happen and I'm sure the development team will help.

Suggestions have been made, most denied but a few accepted and the ones which have been accepted haven't been added yet.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Huskii
Repopulate yum
(02-26-2019, 07:25 PM)Forgee Wrote: Repopulate yum

If you've got nothing to add, then please don't shitpost in a serious section of the forums. You know way better than this.

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Stuff like this adds to why FL is dying, https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90007. One admin abuse case has taken nearly 4 months for a conclusion. Ridiculous, the staff should feel awful about letting something like this happen.
(02-26-2019, 07:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Stuff like this adds to why FL is dying, https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90007. One admin abuse case has taken nearly 4 months for a conclusion. Ridiculous, the staff should feel awful about letting something like this happen.

I've got to agree with you here, Josh.

It's honestly disheartening to me that a report made ages ago cannot be concluded, yes, I'm aware all 3 SAs (at the time) were reported, and yes, I know Soul isn't too active anymore, but this is just plain ridiculous.

Not to mention the other staff reports, one on Barry that has been ignored for ages now, one that has sat collecting dust on someone who has been resigned for over 2 months now, one on two trial admins - which should certainly be looked at ASAP and brought up when their trials are being concluded by the SA team, one on a moderator who has been resigned for nearly a week, and one that has been ignored for nearly a week now.

Not saying I want them to hurry up and rush their decisions, or just punish these staff/ex-staff, but it would be fucking good to get to active closure on threads that should be taken seriously and actively reviewed until conclusion, as well as concluded in an appropriate time, and anything above 2 weeks is certainly not appropriate, since that's plain stupid.

The main issue is not what needs to be done, it's who can be arsed to do it in the first place. We need motivated people to push this community from its grave and see what happens. Sacrifices have to be made in order for the community to be active.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
  • Just do what they did before and clear the ban list for a fresh start 
  • Clan Overhaul (Create actual 'businesses')
  • Wiremod (Creates player-market for duplications/technology) and you can easily prevent abuses through restricting E2/Igniter/Forcer/Etcetera to be 'Teacher-Only' or even 'Staff Only'
  • Simple Crafting System that brings back an ability to craft ammunition and remove the ability to spawn in ammunition directly to create a player market that also opens the door to manufacturing clans
  • Follow through with the Farming Update proposed by Wood
  • Simple Cooking System that just lets you cook fish to increase the hunger replenishment; also benefits RP 
  • Re-addition of CW 2.0 Weapons while using the simplified ammunition system already in-place and keeping all or most of the weapons already in-game but ensuring that the description mentions if they are CW or not. 
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks, Lewwings, Huskii, Eclipze, Charles, TASSIA
Tbh I see nothing that hasn't been suggested/tried out before.
The only thing FL has survived on for the past few years is momentum, hype & 'scandals' created by Soul & noticed by nobody.
Every year we see like 20 of these types of threads, whats the point after like 60 of the same thing?
I'm just tired of reading them, just fix your team or let it die out, cruel keeping it alive like this for its final years lol.
I know nobody's gonna agree with me but couldn't care less tbf.
(02-27-2019, 09:50 AM)Agorith Wrote: Tbh I see nothing that hasn't been suggested/tried out before.
The only thing FL has survived on for the past few years is momentum, hype & 'scandals' created by Soul & noticed by nobody.
Every year we see like 20 of these types of threads, whats the point after like 60 of the same thing?
I'm just tired of reading them, just fix your team or let it die out, cruel keeping it alive like this for its final years lol.
I know nobody's gonna agree with me but couldn't care less tbf.

Yeah you fucking stink!

OT: Been shouting this for multiple months ever since Janzo stopped being active as (or became?) an event manager. If the server would want to promote roleplay they should reinstate the event server and have an event manager with actual initiative to host and promote events. Events are what bring many people together, and allows for people to display their roleplay skills in a more serious and focused environment.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings