V2D
(02-25-2019, 04:00 PM)Jessixa Wrote: After Fearless change the map to V2D due to the Pines City map kept crashing . 
it didn't help much other than bringing the playerbase up and killing passive roleplay. 

When it was on the community last year . It did bring up the playerbase but most of the people did is aggressive and raids.
Killing the passive roleplay 
I understand and respect that V2D did bring lots of players to the server, making the server full but it doesn't help much when you're doing passive roleplay on V2D  . It just straight up kill passive . All I see is raids everyday in the slams around ….

So it's - support 
so sorry ….

Isnt that needed now though, the server hardly ever reaches 50 people daily. It going to be harder to do passive role play without a playerbase as there will be no one to role play with.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Neutral. I love V2D and is my favourite map. With smaller population it would be ideal size wise, however it's like marmite (50/50). So I reckon branching onto interest in potential other maps or instead updates to make the playerbase rise (which is already being discussed).
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • TheMJ
-Support, reasons stated above.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Im sorry but I would like to see some actual evidence that v2d will somehow bring back players, and be sustainable for more than a week.

Until then -support
(02-25-2019, 06:21 PM)Coffee Wrote: Im sorry but I would like to see some actual evidence that v2d will somehow bring back players, and be sustainable for more than a week.

Until then -support

Well put it up for a week, look at the player stats in summer there is your evidence.
-Support

No.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
-support
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
(02-25-2019, 06:28 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 06:21 PM)Coffee Wrote: Im sorry but I would like to see some actual evidence that v2d will somehow bring back players, and be sustainable for more than a week.

Until then -support

Well put it up for a week, look at the player stats in summer there is your evidence.

A) This is not Summer, where many players are off school and have lots of free-time, this is February, just under a month from when Spring starts, and many players are busy with their education.
B) Do you really expect the dev/staff team to go through with the circus of having a change of map on the only roleplay server, just for one week? Ludicrous, I know.
C) Player stats are not evidence. Amount of balanced roleplay, community morale, staff presence, etc are all evidence that V2D is an awful choice of map nowadays.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Laurinwookie, Alertecobra27
No.
-support
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]