V2D
As Wolven said, if we knew an ETA for the new map, bring v2d back as a temporary map which will in itself boost the playerbase, then hopefully not long after the new map will be out.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
-support
I just dont like V2D
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
-Support

If you look at it this way, when v33, v4b1 and V5p existed they always had more players than that on v2d... this has been the case since 2015/16 when the community began to shrink.

A map change is the last thing we need right now, in my opinion.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(02-25-2019, 02:43 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Whilst V2D is my favourite map, we saw what effect it had on the majority of the community. -support

In summer when there were 75+ players with queue?
After Fearless change the map to V2D due to the Pines City map kept crashing . 
it didn't help much other than bringing the playerbase up and killing passive roleplay. 

When it was on the community last year . It did bring up the playerbase but most of the people did is aggressive and raids.
Killing the passive roleplay 
I understand and respect that V2D did bring lots of players to the server, making the server full but it doesn't help much when you're doing passive roleplay on V2D . It just straight up kill passive . All I see is raids everyday in the slams around ….

So it's - support 
so sorry ….
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Laurinwookie
Fuck no.

-Support.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I wouldn't mind it, but I think there is better options.

+/- support
The last time we had V2D, it was full for the first part of its existence. It then became dead again (and was then changed back to v4b1 because it was a temporary arrangement anyway). Not to mention the outcry here on the forums.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Stop asking for V2D, you’re flogging a dead horse at this point.

V2D is not suitable for Fearless today, only a few months back we all saw a stupidly high rise in AggRP and a major lack of PasRP, there wasn’t a balanced roleplay experience on the server, which was bad. I find it funny how V2D will “raise” the playerbase magically, you know what raises the playerbase? A decent map that doesn’t look like it was made on MS Paint and good, balanced roleplay, both of which V2D massively fails at.

Give it up, V2D had its chances, let’s stick with V4B1 for now, no point having another map-change circus.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Jessixa, Chumps, Laurinwookie, Alertecobra27
FL is dying it’s a shame to see but wouldn’t matter what you did with the maps it’s just dying plain and simple
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR