SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

BanID: n/a

Ban Reason
i really dont know

Staff Member: i dont know ether

Involved users
i dont know

Why should you be unbanned?
i got nerfed from the discord server and never got a message from a admin on who nerfed me, wanna work out who it is so i can discuss it with them and agree with an unerf

ty
puf
You were nerfed for misusing the help and support section and actually flaming people over a few hours who were telling you to stop doing so.

(02-23-2019, 11:02 AM)General Rickets Wrote: You were nerfed for misusing the help and support section and actually flaming people over a few hours who were telling you to stop doing so.

so u nerfed me or what?
(02-23-2019, 02:05 PM)pufitee Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:02 AM)General Rickets Wrote: You were nerfed for misusing the help and support section and actually flaming people over a few hours who were telling you to stop doing so.

so u nerfed me or what?

I requested it, yes.

(02-23-2019, 08:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 02:05 PM)pufitee Wrote:

so u nerfed me or what?

I requested it, yes.

alright can we discuss it over discord or steam and come to an agreement on an date on a unnerf?
If you agree to stop being toxic via the discord I’m sure we can come to a swift conclusion, if not I don’t see why you should be allowed to use it. Especially considering you were flaming a user who was trying to help people who were having ingame issues.

We can discuss it here.

k i wont flame anyone anymore

can i be unnerfed
Approved.

Please ensure you use the Discord channels appropriately in the future. Any further misuses will result in suspension and restrictions from it.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]