BeunkieBoy
Reported User(s): BeunkieBoy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75548000

Date & Time (GMT): 22/2/19 @ 8:57 GMT

Summary of the incident
BeunkieBoy PR 22/2/19 By Digitalclock

So BeunkieBoy Got in the car and refused to get out (clip starts when he is just getting out to beat the car randomly) so the driver pandaGaming22 ordered him out Which he blatantly refused to do onlookers kept asking him to get out as well. When he gets out he decides he wants to pull out a bat and then he decides to start beating the car. At this point I am trying to intervene He then runs and Beats My Pink Rolls Royce Ghost he goes back to the volvo and carrys on beating it with a bat. He Then hides when the cops come. He then subsequently holsters the weapon and proceeds to chase the volvo down the road. apparently he is doing this because he cannot drive due to a blacklist as pointed out by a guy in the video (but i am not sure on that). He then carrys on chasing the PandaGaming22 and insults a man aswell. (later on karma got him as his uber blew up as he got picked up on connectivity road)

Evidence

sorry for the lag idk what caused it when the video froze for a sec it was unpreventable and unplanned for
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Hi Again Digitalclock,

It is unfortunate that you have still not changed, and are still trying to get me punished for BS reasons.

First off, no rules were broken. The reason I did this is because this dear man almost ran me over earlier, and we had a fight. Of course you wouldn't know this, you weren't there, you had nothing to do with this entire RP situation. However as you like targeting me and want to see me get punished, you decided to post this PR anyways.

If rules were broken and the guy minded what I did, he would have posted a PR himself. You are again only out to get me, and it is really annoying.

Quote:apparently he is doing this because he cannot drive due to a blacklist as pointed out by a guy in the video

What would this have to do with it? Because I have a blacklist I start attacking vehicles?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
Thank you for your reply but I am not targeting you I just saw the rule infraction as you refused to get out the car and that’s when I started recording all of this shows a different story. I posted a pr based on what I saw please don’t argue with me. And don’t pm me on discord to insult my pr I made it for a reason. I only make prs when there is a need to make a pr like a rule infraction on video
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Erm not being funny but we did not have a fight earlier and I did not try and run you over thanks. so dont go saying that I tried to run you over and that we had a fight because I do not recall any of that happening!
(02-24-2019, 06:10 PM)digitalclock Wrote: Thank you for your reply but I am not targeting you I just saw the rule infraction as you refused to get out the car and that’s when I started recording all of this shows a different story. I posted a pr based on what I saw please don’t argue with me. And don’t pm me on discord to insult my pr I made it for a reason. I only make prs when there is a need to make a pr like a rule infraction on video

Could you state exactly which rule I broke? As far as I'm concerned everything that happened was IC and no rules were broken.

I only asked on Discord for you to stop placing BS PRs.
(02-24-2019, 06:41 PM)PandaGaming22 Wrote: Erm not being funny but we did  not have a fight earlier and  I did not try and run you over thanks. so dont go saying that I tried to run you over and that we had a fight because I do not recall any of that happening!

Sure buddy, we did.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to prove any major rule breakage. Minor FailRP perhaps with the way he was just running around swinging his bat, but nothing worthy of punishment.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]